CLOSING THREADS OPINION****

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every member here agrees to TN's TOS, some are pushing the limits......

From our TOS..

"TreasureNet is not responsible for removing or editing any post. Information you post WILL NOT be considered copyrighted or otherwise protected from use by anyone else. We make no guarantees or warrantees as to the length of time posted information will remain online. We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason. We reserve the right to limit any users' access to any feature, including the ability to search, post, browse, upload avatars, etc.. We reserve the right to ban any user, and/or delete any user account (including all posts) at any time, for any reason. Bans are not subject to member review, approval, protest, or appeal."

"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.

Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.

There are times we may need to free up hard disk space, and may delete older threads by date. There are other times when whole sections may be deleted, or changed.

We make no guarantees as to the lifespan of a post or thread, or attachment. We reserve the right to delete any post at any time for any reason."

Last edited:

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2007
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
Every member here agrees to TN's TOS, some are pushing the limits......

From our TOS..

"TreasureNet is not responsible for removing or editing any post. Information you post WILL NOT be considered copyrighted or otherwise protected from use by anyone else. We make no guarantees or warrantees as to the length of time posted information will remain online. We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason. We reserve the right to limit any users' access to any feature, including the ability to search, post, browse, upload avatars, etc.. We reserve the right to ban any user, and/or delete any user account (including all posts) at any time, for any reason. Bans are not subject to member review, approval, protest, or appeal."

"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.

Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.

There are times we may need to free up hard disk space, and may delete older threads by date. There are other times when whole sections may be deleted, or changed.

We make no guarantees as to the lifespan of a post or thread, or attachment. We reserve the right to delete any post at any time for any reason."

Nice find, thanks for sharing

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I keep reading,

"Other forums have politics" and "you can speak your mind on the other forum"

So why not speak your political mind there if they allow it and not on here if TN does not?

It seems like that the other forums provide the venting/entertainment, so why is it so necessary to have it here if it's against the rules on this site?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dats da hoe ideer.For we juss be dum stuped slaves.Ones theer dey wanna kep us der.No speeking ar mind,wee muss sit down,shudup and conform oar fase da massas whep.Dats da gods honust trut

RJ you know I love ya man. If anyone doesn't like how this site is run, why not start your own and make your own rules??
Why keep posting here and complaining? Move along, these are not the droids you are looking for........

Marmentman

Sep 10, 2013
La Plata, nm
Detector(s) used
Gold stinger
Primary Interest:
Other
This is all silliness, I thought this site was for treasure hunting. All I am saying if you want to spill your guts about opinion not related to treasure then why wast people's time here. I do get tired of sifting through the trash for awesome stories and advice. Go to a site where your opinion matters! Gold is too fun to wast time on crazy opinions, see ya!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are over 50 forums here that have nothing to do with treasure hunting. .

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
There are over 50 forums here that have nothing to do with treasure hunting. .

Not true... all the forums that don't have mud slinging and hatred in it are a treasure.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not true... all the forums that don't have mud slinging and hatred in it are a treasure.

That is a personal opinion.....That is why we needed a passworded forum..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I love tag team action! :laughing7:

I remember when Ted Dibiase and Junk Yard Dog were teammates back in the '80s with Mid South Wrestling.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I think the point is that nobody forces anyone to click on threads that don't interest them. It's not like the title is "Treasure found" and then when you start reading it's a political post. I don't get why some folks need to be "protected" from things nobody makes them read.. If you go to the local library to read about how to build a log cabin do you get offended and start complaining that 6 rows over they have cook books ? Seems a bit childish to me but what do I know.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Marmentman am I missing something ? You just posted that anyone who wants to talk about anything besides treasure should leave but now you "like" what I said about the library ?

Marmentman

Sep 10, 2013
La Plata, nm
Detector(s) used
Gold stinger
Primary Interest:
Other
No sorry just being a little sarcastic. But I do think this is enough of this for me, I am going to go get more gold

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
LOL! GW grew HEMP!

Well, I'm sure he doesn't anymore - having been President and all. But why must you bring politics into the discussion?

Read the postings of late by FFARL, TNMountains and other mods. Politics in any form is VERBOTTEN!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread