OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I think the fact that is overlooked here is that most posters are multidimensional. When you start treasure hunting, it fills all the satisfaction slots, But after you get experienced at it, there is plenty of room for other things too. That is why you can see the posts wondering back and forth to and from the main topic. Some of the posts are mere sanity, or diversion breaks. Check out some of JG's posts. just a thought. Frank...

PM: Did you ever really look at your coins? They are issued by the Gov. and inscribed with "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Gracie and friend.jpg It's all in how you look at it!

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Did you ever really look at your coins? They are issued by the Gov. and inscribed with "IN GOD WE TRUST"

I'd post a pic of Larry The Cable Guy, but his pics and his tagline are both copyrighted - besides, he always discusses BOTH banned subjects.

So, I'm afraid I'll have to settle for this ...

nailonhead_zps9a7edeac.jpg

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Never heard of internet copy right..as long as something is not used commercially.

Mike

Yeah, for the general public, no one will bother usually.

Then again ... trying real hard not to step on toes around here. One of my buds went to banned camp yesterday for saying something that someone else interpreted differently than I did - but I'm not der boss.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread