Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I will miss Red, he was the first to greet me here at TreasureNet and he got me riled up(in a good way) about politics and about not letting our country and the principles of our forefathers be cast aside.I think he just pushed the envelope too far this time and was warned too many times even though others have pushed the envelope just as much.

Edited to add,just read TH's response,glad to know Red will be back.

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I will miss Red, he was the first to greet me here at TreasureNet and he got me riled up(in a good way) about politics and about not letting our country and the principles of our forefathers be cast aside.I think he just pushed the envelope too far this time and was warned too many times even though others have pushed the envelope just as much.

Yeah, enjoy RJC's posts. Good fella.

Red's attitude is probably a lot like this guy's: "If you keep walking away from things that you don't agree with - instead of fighting against them - you'll be walking away for your whole life."

Google it. Quite obscure but someone else might get lucky.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I just don't see the point of pushing till the MOds have to do something. Don't like a thread, move on, don't like the way a website is run, move on

Jeff, You are starting to sound like Hank Snow. LOL Frank... 111-2 700.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Not yet!! I can't wait to see what I forget when I get there! lol Maybe...I won't know? I'll forget! ...............What was I talking about?

I got to tell you, everybodies memory doesn't fade. I was born in '37. In '39 there was a worlds fair in NY City. My father drove to a friend's house in NJ and stayed the night. My Father, Mother, and older sister left early in the morning and went there.I remember I was so mad because They didn't take me, Although they did bring me the largest lollypop that I had ever seen. So you see, I can remember back to 2 years old. I can replay any segment I want. The Senior Moment is when you develope a mental block temporarily, like a name, or why did I come in here. Now what was I talking about? LOL,LOL,LOL Frank...
111-2 700.jpg

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, that's why everyone's saying welcome back red. I'm up to speed now.....

I knew he wasn't down, just reloading!
Next time you need a bro in arms, Red........
I got this thing down pat! :laughing7:

569423-cat.jpg

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
To anybody who didnt get the intentions of my opening post.The intent was sarcasm to be so thick that you needed a chain saw to cut through it.But the sad fact remains is that its true.Though everybody is slowly being forced to be the same,I am an individual,I'm me,I'll always be me.I'll die before I am forced to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread