Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Things tend to do that around here when people that know whats going on get together.You have to adapt and overcome,ad-lib.You can only say so much about one subject without it branching off every once and a while.To do so creates new ideas that wouldnt be thought of otherwise,not to do so,things become stale.Think of it as reading a book on a subject that interests you.From reading that book,I guarantee,you'll find another subject that you develop an interest in.It becomes a vicious circle.Consider yourself lucky to find yourself among people that can deviate from one given subject to another at the drop of a hat,instead of among drones,automatrons,that ramble on about the same thing day after day after day.

It also doesn't help when one has a narrow band in which to exercise their rights to speak their minds. Everything is a bit throttled back ...

Kinda like restrictor plate racing at Talladega. You know there's always gonna be a big crash because everyone is too bunched together without much room to race.

That's why Tnet invented banned camp. It's the big crash ...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It also doesn't help when one has a narrow band in which to exercise their rights to speak their minds. Everything is a bit throttled back ...

Kinda like restrictor plate racing at Talladega. You know there's always gonna be a big crash because everyone is too bunched together without much room to race.

That's why Tnet invented banned camp. It's the big crash ...

Lol! This one time at banned camp...he he!

sent from a potato...

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Now that they opened "Privileged Politics", this thread might smoke! Frank...

Attachments

• 111-1 profileblk.jpg
    111-1 profileblk.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 111-1 profilecracked.jpg
    111-1 profilecracked.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
MM,

Rules are NOT changed to satisfy anyone...

TN has rules and TOS that all members agree to by posting here....99.9% of the rules have been in affect for many, many years, long before Foundry bought TN..

If I remember correctly Truckin stop his CM while Marc still owned TN before Foundry evrn bought TN and it was because of the Rubber Room being locked down by Marc.

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
Pretty much spot on , TH . And , no offence directed toward you , I just haven't been inclined to change my mind . Still voting with my wallet .

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty much spot on , TH . And , no offence directed toward you , I just haven't been inclined to change my mind . Still voting with my wallet .

No problem Truckin... Political forum is growing though....

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bummed no credit card for PayPal..I'm a cash only kinda guy, don't like leaving trails.

Mike

Mike to pay by check.......

The mailing address is:

Forum Foundry, Inc.
Attn: TreasureNet.com
PO Box 3503
Cedar Park, TX, 78613

Be sure to include your username and that it is for charter membership here.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Mike, you can get a "Paypal Prepaid Mastercard" at most convenience stores ... set up an account (don't remember having to give a SSN) without any credit and probably with a phony name.

Then you can buy "Moneypack" at the same store to reload it.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought about it, for my health and much improving stress levels..I'll pass.
Leaving the other site helped, and now that all the drama vanished from everything else, I can get back on point of why I came here originally for, my life long love of treasure hunting and rock hounding.
To FFarl..I really appreciate you pulling strings, to give the Patriots a place once again to call home.
Happy Hunting.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions