Anybody payin attention

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I’m referring to all of the militia members that are suiting up to go support the rich cattleman in his supposed fight against the mean old government. You know these guys, overweight, undereducated misfits that never served a day in any branch of the armed forces but are willing to shoot law enforcement officers to “protect their rights.” I feel sorry for all of the people falling for this rancher’s “call to arms.” It is a false flag.

You mean all the ones living in trailers. ..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If that is the way you feel about it, then I'll buy you a ticket back to whatever country your ancestors came from. This way I can reclaim that part of my heritage.

LOL! The way things are going in the United States, I might just take you up on that offer. We'll talk more about it after our fellow Americans elect Hillary Clinton as our next President. Heck, you might just want to come with me! :occasion14:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rich Cattleman ? You obviously don't know squat about raising cattle or 14 kids . As I stated earlier , you need to do more in depth study of this subject .

What if I told you I was raised on a cattle ranch in Arizona? What EXACTLY do you know about cattle ranching?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
No, I’m referring to all of the militia members that are suiting up to go support the rich cattleman in his supposed fight against the mean old government. You know these guys, overweight, undereducated misfits that never served a day in any branch of the armed forces but are willing to shoot law enforcement officers to “protect their rights.” I feel sorry for all of the people falling for this rancher’s “call to arms.” It is a false flag.
I missed the call to arms. Right or wrong the mans up against it and while usually you don,t need a friend when your right here,s a case where he needs all the help he can get if the disputed land and grazing right are legit. His youngest cattle are one example where sympathetic stock owners could help out by taking them. Proven not to be in the wrong he would have some stock left. Wrong well then I guess its up to the folks holding them maybe. But if case drags out in court the older cattle probably going to be gone when and if he can run them again due to the nature of when they reach market weight and all the other details involved in the day to day business of cattle plus who handles the monies after the sale minus feed bill and labor. The thing being its the mans livelihood.And while I have never been enamored of grazing on public land I have no financial dog in the fight nor am I disputing his being involved if he is till all grazing ends,not likely as any one who spends time on a horse will need grazing though sensitive areas can be considered.. Agriculture and cheatgrass have an effect on resources and the prairies all but blew away but hindsight has not cured it.One rancher against overwhelming forces will not have much of a livelihood. Maybe the case against him is solid,I don,t have all the facts but if its not solid and can be proven before all stock removed were I ranching nearby despite the pain of introducing new stock I would be willing to help. Thus being armed on the ranch locating securing and loading cattle. I think the warrant serving party could have had a manager assigned to the ranch while dispute finished in court thus alleviating additional stress on stock and expense of relocating. Proven wrong stock could then be liquidated and funds applied to costs. Seems a quarantine would be imposed if stock was going to new facility(s).
Calving season around here. That,s no time to be putting cows in strange environments ,trucking them changing feed ect.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seriously? You know this has been dragging through the courts since 1993 right? The cattleman is a deadbeat that says he can do what he pleases because he is a Morman and has rights given to him by God. Do you honestly think that would work for you or me with the I.R.S.?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Getting up to speed on it but we both know I won,t get all the facts till the deal is done so I,m not going to say I,ll review the whole ten year case..Courts and laws not my forte. 10 years with a solid case there,s more to blame than the defendant, are all parties being punished?Lots of people owe back taxes ,no I don,t have the figures.
I have no idea what the agency you mention would grant me. I do have first hand experience in multiple divorce cases having me evicted from my own residence with no crime committed on my part and told not to spend or move large amounts of money and thought that was rather heavy handed when no wrong had been done by me. So why someone in the wrong would be granted a decade from higher powers just seems like there,s more to it. Fighting a higher level army of attorneys seems like it would not be any easier and while it has no appeal to me today but never say never as I would if I had to,who wouldn,t?. The media and both parties will not provide all the facts to me so... without being there What do I really know for sure but that there is a dispute with a ranch,s livelihood at stake with the stock being removed and a claim of backtaxes due with no mention of a court ordered lien from 1993 or whenever debt was proven. Grazing tax is likely different than property taxes/ because those the taking of property is half or less of a decade.
No idea what Nevada allows Mormons. Here a non Mormon group rides buggies on our roads without registration and vehicle taxes and so forth . Troubles me not that they don,t but suppose their horses could be taken if they refused a law demanding a tax? I don,t see me taking the horse over it.

Last edited:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously? You know this has been dragging through the courts since 1993 right? The cattleman is a deadbeat that says he can do what he pleases because he is a Morman and has rights given to him by God. Do you honestly think that would work for you or me with the I.R.S.?
LOL I can list a lot of people that are getting away with that and more! But we can't name any of them on this forum! lol

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, it has been fun arguing about stuff none of us have any of the facts about, but it has become obvious the majority of the folks responding to this thread think the government is trying to put the screws to the cattleman for reasons other than the fact he is in arrears for more than $1-million. It will be very interesting to see how this turns out in the end. Best of luck to all of you freedom fighters!

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
What if I told you I was raised on a cattle ranch in Arizona? What EXACTLY do you know about cattle ranching?
UMMMM.............. Nearly 64 years and still doing it count for any thing ?
>Dweeds chasing cows to death during calving season with helicopters ! How many calves have they killed that couldn't keep up with the herd ? Makes me , as a stockman , want to puke at the thought of it .
>$3 million to round these cattle up their way . How much did you ever earn for riding on a roundup ; if you ever did ?
> Being a Mormon doesn't have jack to do with it . Being a stockman has no religieous borders . Animal husbandry is animal husbandry .

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL! The way things are going in the United States, I might just take you up on that offer. We'll talk more about it after our fellow Americans elect Hillary Clinton as our next President. Heck, you might just want to come with me! :occasion14:

They elect Hillary, you can have my guest house in Costa Rica.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well, it has been fun arguing about stuff none of us have any of the facts about, but it has become obvious the majority of the folks responding to this thread think the government is trying to put the screws to the cattleman for reasons other than the fact he is in arrears for more than $1-million. It will be very interesting to see how this turns out in the end. Best of luck to all of you freedom fighters!

Terry,

I deal a great deal with the BLM and the USFS on OHV issues, hence the reason for finishing my environmental degree. And I can tell you for a FACT that 99.8% of those in the BLM and USFS are about as intelligent as a turnip.

Now most ranchers I have ever met have excellent range management plans as their livelihood depends on it. With reading as many biological opinions as I do, I can see through a lot of the crap spewed as science. I can also blow up a lot of bandwidth here providing biological opinions and real world results of PROPERLY managed range.

What I suspect was happening here, with proper management and additional water sources, the desert tortoise was making a comeback. And we can't have that as it would remove the tortoise from the ESA and people would lose control.

If you read through the article, the BLM also wanted him to remove any and all water improvements. Not real healthy to remove a water source native animals have become dependent on. Same thing is happening in Cali with the Peninsular Bighorn Sheep that are also endangered.

So why remove something that is helping species under the ESA to recover ( the whole purpose of the Endangered Species Act) unless it is to make the more "endangered", thus gaining more control over what people can and can't do?

Something to remember, this big old ball of dirt we live on has killed off over 99% of all species that ever existed. And we are going to do what to stop it?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have dealt with the BLM quite a bit myself as a gold prospector and business owner in Arizona, and you speak the truth about 99.8% of those in the BLM and USFS being, "about as intelligent as a turnip." I am not saying I agree with everything the government is doing. I am saying that I personally believe this cattleman brought this grief down on himself by fighting an unlawful and unwinnable battle. I don’t believe this is a fight for his “rights” or for “state’s rights.” I think this is just another arrogant cattle rancher that thinks he is God and has the right to do whatever he wants whether the BLM likes it or not.

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Some folks like turnips and others are fond of steak .........................................

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I really resent that trailer comment!...just so you know, not everybody that lives in trailers are uneducated, most of my neighbors are divorced men, whose wives totally cleaned them out.
Education does not have sh!t to do with it..
Rather uneducated response if I ever read one!

Mike

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if a person wants to use public land to graze their cattle on, they should pay rent to the owners of the land. This is what we call the "commons". If you can't afford to pay the rent, you shouldn't be in the business.

20 years of stall tactics do not make a person right.

good thing they haven't sent in the NYPD , those guys know how to clear a piece of property for sure.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mean all the ones living in trailers. ..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Hey, I live in a trailer and I dont even own a gun. What I hear is about 30,000 militia are on the way, and dhs is ready for em. Isnt this how the civil war got started?

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Think outside the box then..30000 ? Sounds like a setup to get them folks to come..why scour the backwoods and mountains hunting them folks, when they are coming to them...people to stop and think about it, all the cops shooting and getting away with unjustified murders, do you think a bunch of gung ho soldiers care if the media is present ? If I remember correctly, Waco burned on live TV, and most were children!
Bloodbath in the making, and we know who will win the fight, unless of course the militia guys have a few apache helicopters hidden in the brush.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread