2M ACRE LAND GRAB

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
It looks like the USFWS is setting aside app. 2Million acres for the exclusive use of the Yellow Legged Frog And the Yosemite Toad. Because of there listed on the endangered species list. The area is in Nevada and California. This will eliminate detecting, prospecting, fishing, trail riding and other activities in this area. It looks like more and more area of 'public land' is being witheld from the public. This is being pushed by one group, the CENTER FOR BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY.
Frank...
111-1 profile.jpg

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Apparently "We the People" has lost its meaning.

Perhaps they intend to rewrite that document to "We the priviledged ruling class" ....

Remember reading a thread that predicted this on Tnet a few years ago. Then it got moved to the "rubber room" about a week before the "Charter Member Only" option was shut down.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Parties aside..he who has the most money to toss at whoever is making decisions, wins in the end, and I know who has all the money...ain't me that's for certain, just a bunch of shiny happy people...

Mike

It's more a matter of which Judas Goat has the most sheep following. Just my opinion, Frank... STILL LIFE-000-3 croc.jpg

cazisme

Aug 6, 2012
Motherload
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to start a petition to reintroduce Grizzly Bears to California since they are so nice and teddy bear like animals. If we can do wolves why not Grizz? The non profit will be called the Grizzly Bear Foundation and donations are being accepted to make the commercial showing them eating Salmon, playing with their cubs and frolicking in meadows. We can leave out the mauling, eating of livestock and human attacks Because that is just what happens naturally.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to start a petition to reintroduce Grizzly Bears to California since they are so nice and teddy bear like animals. If we can do wolves why not Grizz? The non profit will be called the Grizzly Bear Foundation and donations are being accepted to make the commercial showing them eating Salmon, playing with their cubs and frolicking in meadows. We can leave out the mauling, eating of livestock and human attacks Because that is just what happens naturally.

Only if its part of a politicians job description that they have to go hand feed them:laughing7:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Wait until they find out that they are just useful idiots and have been doing the bidding of the rich they so hate.

Thats when they quietly go missing or,are found dead from apparent suicide.Cant leave loose ends around now can we?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread