Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just heard on the news that a death row inmate suffered for 45 minutes during his execution, because of some type of drug problem.

People are upset, and want to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I SAY BS!!

He shot a woman, and then buried her alive.

I say he didn't suffer enough. They should have gut shot him, buried him up to his neck in a hog lot, and then turned out the hogs.

Maybe I'm just weird.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like Karma to me..

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
They should have gut shot him, buried him up to his neck in a hog lot, and then turned out the hogs.

Nahhh that would of been over in minutes,he'd bleed out.Got to use the imagination:evil6:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've never understood why we have to use drugs to put out the lights on someone. All those straps, doctors, personal, tubes, machines and drugs...? When just a bullet up side the head and its lights out. But I do agree with Gold Maven and Red that a bullet might be too easy. But why do states go to all the trouble with drugs? And please don't mention "Cruel and Usual Punishment".... please! I used to murder 2500 hogs a day and I did a better job then this messed up execution went.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because of liberals whining other methods were cruel...

Go back to public hangings...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
It seems to me that the real cruelty is making a prisoner sit in a death row cell for months to years with a death sentence hanging over their head.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems to me that the real cruelty is making a prisoner sit in a death row cell for months to years with a death sentence hanging over their head.

I think at least once a week they need to take them to the death chamber, strap then in and then throw the switch, then say not today...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ending someones life before it is natural is Cruel .

maybe not unusual being we have Wars, Murders & Courts

but either way, Killing is Killing.
I seem to remember hearing somewhere
Judging & Killing people is wrong :dontknow::icon_scratch:

maybe I didn't get that revised memo
that said there are loopholes :(

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

The the jackwagon should have thought about it before he shot that woman and buried her alive. Sorry, no pity for a ******* like that.

I've never understood why we have to use drugs to put out the lights on someone. All those straps, doctors, personal, tubes, machines and drugs...? When just a bullet up side the head and its lights out. But I do agree with Gold Maven and Red that a bullet might be too easy. But why do states go to all the trouble with drugs? And please don't mention "Cruel and Usual Punishment".... please! I used to murder 2500 hogs a day and I did a better job then this messed up execution went.

Great idea to generate revenue for the Federal Government.

Back in the 50's and 60's (if I remember correctly) there were the Friday Night Fights. Today we have Wrestlemania. We also have pay per view boxing and other sports. I say let's combine them all into one.

One Friday a month, gather all those who are scheduled for execution, and turn them all loose in a cage with equal weapons. Could be knives or swords ... maybe for special occasions, chain saws. Let them battle to the death - sorry, no guns as they could reach outside of the cage and it could also make the event too short.

Last "person" standing gets their death face's image on the trophy and gets to choose between lethal injection, hanging or firing squad.

I bet they could get $50 from half the country to watch that ... so long as we knew the murderers were actually getting killed, heck, I'd even pay!

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm all for the death penalty in most cases where there is 100% proof the person is guilty but I think public hangings only give people more of a taste for blood which is why these sickos are there in the first place. TH said liberals.:tongue3:

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"An eye for an eye"......the real context of this statement largely depending on whose eye got poked out and how it got poked out. Personally, I have no problem with "an eye for an eye." Shoot'em, set them one fire, bury them alive, whatever. If they dish it up I see no reason why they shouldn't get, and expect to get, the same treatment.

DixieLandMan

Sep 18, 2013
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202, White's MXT, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only pity I have is for the family of his victims. I have no pity at all for the killer. at least he will never kill again.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other

That's almost how I've always got out of jury duty, not because I don't want to, its because I can't, because for me only one up above can judge a man.

Mike

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder how many millins his family will sue for??.................................and get it! It's an upside down world we live in.....at least here in the Western Hemisphere.

wetfly

Aug 8, 2012
I don't see where it was "botched" at all, he was condemned to death, and the state delivered! I think they outta have a big wheel with many different ways to die and let the family of the victim spin that sucker to decide!! I've never heard of a victim that was given a choice of being humanly put down?? Having had a close friend murdered about 13 years ago I could care less about their rights or feelings!! As for "sympathy", you can find sympathy in the dictionary right between s*it and syphilis!! Best part of this is that the next guy up is prolly actually scared and really really sorry about right now!! Sorry if this comes off as callous but once it happens close to home it'll change your whole tune on justice!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Practice practice practice...

Works from everything from piano lessons to the death penalty.

Fixitdave

May 11, 2012
My thought is this.If it was mandatory death for child molesters, rapists and murders.Then when putting to death treat them the way they treated their victims.Put this on tv and in the papers so everyone will know what to expect if they commit these crimes.I would suppect that these types of crimes would start to decline.This just my opion sorry if I offened anyone.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
This just my opion sorry if I offened anyone.

Dave,

Please don't apologize for having an opinion. It's a right and a freedom you have.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm all for the death penalty in most cases where there is 100% proof the person is guilty but I think public hangings only give people more of a taste for blood which is why these sickos are there in the first place. TH said liberals.:tongue3:

I hate to disagree with you....But I think its the opposite...I think if people see what will happen when you do wrong, it will make them think a little more.

Im all for Public Executions

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions