Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I swear, these days every time I leave the house there goes another $20.00. :laughing7:
Dang Bigscoop, you getting off cheap! :laughing7:

I swear, minimum $50 just to back outta the driveway! A day on the town, $100 at least!
Pm me your address, I can go for $20 a day! :laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Let that be a bitter lesson. I stayed home and saved hundreds!

IMG_0069.JPG

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe we can get a Affordable Gasoline program going. You pay based on your income and, if you refuse to work, it's free!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe we can get a Affordable Gasoline program going. You pay based on your income and, if you refuse to work, it's free!

packerbacker for President.... I'll endorse!!!!!!!!! But seriously I wouldn't be surprised if this didn't actually get mentioned before 2016.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker for President.... I'll endorse!!!!!!!!! But seriously I wouldn't be surprised if this didn't actually get mentioned before 2016.

"Bicycles and skateboards!".....remember, we're going green. Soon you'll get a tax credit for owning a bicycle or skateboard, interstates and highways will be crammed with bicycle and skateboard rest stops and service centers. Remember those three-seater bicycles....soon the entire family will be taking vacations in their F.U.T., or Family Utility Transport. Grab a seat on the bus, a hundred people all peddling at once. No doubt where I'm investing my money. :laughing7: PUI, PWI....Peddling Under the Influence, Peddling While Intoxicated,...it's all coming!

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

I think big G already has a program like that! lol Frank...

1960 MESSENSCHMIDTT.jpg This might help too. 58 Isetta 300-BMW.jpg This might help too.

OR MAYBE EVEN my old plan!
1950S  cushman scooter.jpg
Hay those Cushmans weren't bad!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at it this way, how much would your family Dr bills and psych Dr bills be if you didn't have a stress outlet of some kind....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well, since the MMGW scientists are apparently bought and paid for by energy companies .... no, not the petrochemical energy companies, the expensive energy companies - you know, renewable energy companies (wind, solar, blah blah blah) ... we can expect prices to continue to rise while the ruse is promoted by politicians who are also on the renewable energy companys' payrolls work hard to defeat any changes that would expand and improve oil and gas exploration.

Some of the layers of the "renewable energy" scam have been peeled back, more to come? I believe so !!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep politics out of thread...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Hummm.... my cost quadruples every time I leave the house and have my Mrs. with me.

====ohhhhh loook, a SALE!======

Garage sale honey, pull over.

Boiled peanuts, pull over.

and so forth...

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I always brake for cajun boiled peanuts! LOL!

We used to watch out for those signs when my Mother-in-law was with us. Anything to distract her attention somewhere else. We could be on a trip to New Orleans, and she'd see a sign in Mississippi and if she was driving, we went garage sale-ing.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, ” I stop for garage sales and boiled peanuts even when i am by myself..... The "oh look a shore store let's stop" is what costs me...... LOL...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hummm.... my cost quadruples every time I leave the house and have my Mrs. with me.

====ohhhhh loook, a SALE!======

Garage sale honey, pull over.

Boiled peanuts, pull over.

and so forth...

Personal problem.... LIKE I DON'T HAVE THEM ALSO..... But G.B.I. please stay out of Wal-Mart. (great sense of humor - mines just as bad)

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Was told I saved forty bucks after spending over a hundred the other night. I wanted to say I would have saved over a hundred by not leaving home but you know,that would have probably cost me more being the original reason for shopping was half the total.

IMG_0072.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get me behind the wheel for a 1500 mile drive, cooler at my side, and I don't even want to stop to pee.
Drive down to the corner store for gas and I also stop at the hardware store, a garage sale, the grocery store, the ice cream place, etc.
What's up with that? :laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Get me behind the wheel for a 1500 mile drive, cooler at my side, and I don't even want to stop to pee.
Drive down to the corner store for gas and I also stop at the hardware store, a garage sale, the grocery store, the ice cream place, etc.
What's up with that? :laughing7:

Just no control bigscoop.... your weak on your feet but good at a mission maybe. But I'm the same way traveling.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions