What Exactly Your Handshake Can Reveal About You

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I know that hard manual labor can and does take a toll upon your body (causing aches and pains) from the wear and tear it inflicts -- that said I know that as a rule it "toughens you up" as wel ( I was a merchant seaman for 27 years--a hard profession) l--the weak" physical laborers " tend to die young because they can't hack it and wear out physically.--the older "bull of the woods " tough as nails types-- tend to live to be tough old farts ---many old manual labor types are strong as hell but tend to take t easy on folks while shaking hands --nothing worse than a "hand crushing" A..hole --trying to prove he is "tough".

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't shake my hand then..cause I'm gonna crush it. :D Mike

yahhhhh bull***t Mike. I'll drop you to your knees you little punk. I'll have you know I'm 5-7 and weight 180 lbs. and can "take" any of my grandkids even at the age of 58. Now, just because the oldest Grandchild is 14 and has had his knuckles bruised from arm wrestling doesn't matter. Point being if your older than 14 and younger than 58 your going down!!!!! OK... LETS MOVE ON AND NOT PUT THIS TO THE TEST..... next thread.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
When I was growing up, Mr. Kennedy at the church had a fake right arm (prostetic sp?).
He would get the young kids to shake hands with him and release that arm. LOL! :laughing7:
Many kids was traumatized thinking they broke his arm off. Ahh good times...... :laughing7:
We never had a Halloween party that Mr. Kenedy's arm wasn't laying on the table next to the jello spaghetti brains and peeled grape eyeballs.

When at a bar, (which is kinda rare nowadays), I don't even want to be touched by a man!
Blek, no ty!
Proper etiquette in relation to shaking women's hands is: You only shake a woman's hand IF, she extends hers first.

I like the fists bump, less germs that way. :tongue3:

Shake!
y six toes cat.jpg
LOL Frank...-

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
ok, I got one for ya'll. :laughing7:

A man does it standing up. I woman does it sitting down. A dog does it on three legs.
What is it?

hint: you would know if you are a turtle.

Is the dog a male or female? lol Frank...-
111-2 700.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions