Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe not original to man, but to ourselves, our group, etc it can be. You see if not presented before, who truly knows what is original. I have thought up many inventions and not acted on that thought only to see it in production years later. Example, I was probably the first person to have on his car, delay windshield wipers and a fully automatic alarm system that could detect a person 1" from his vehicle & it turned on and off automatically. Just an original thought. lol
View attachment 998876 Frank...-

Totally understand what you mean and I agree the "but to ourselves" line. Worked auto production for YEARS and wondered why torque recalls were repeated. Finally spoke up and told them (Corporate) why and patented it. They mandated the methodology and flew me everywhere to lecture and install. No torque recalls for 4 years. I retired and they started right back up. Now there epidemic again. So I agree with Frankn that an individual can have an "original" thought to themselves. But if that thought is one of importance acting upon it... can be real tough.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread