Some thought HARRP was nothing,think again!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAARP ... Isn't that the President's Home Affordable America Refinance Plan they advertise all the time?

I think it was called HARP..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
This is like something out of a sci-fi movie!!! I haven't tried to dig into this much; just what's been on this thread. If I had more time, which being retired should be unlimited but isn't, I'd like to see what I could find about their experiments. I really do believe that such experiments as this could possibly bring about a lot of grief for the world. So much of sci-fi has already became reality!!

Well I know a little about it like the strange change in weather patterns that appeared to justify the global warming theory. Now consider this, Russia and China both have similar facilities. Frank...-
111-1 profile.jpg

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Remember the old saying? 'Everybody talks about the weather; but no body does anything about it?' Maybe that 's changed!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread