New Indiana Law!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Shouldn't this be in the politics forum ?
Or is all these posts like this bait...its the way I feel, somebody makes a post, not you Chris..then after a bunch of replies it gets moved, as a way to sell things ? Bleh.! I'll never pay to freely speak my mind, not because I can't pay, but I won't, its just the principal of it, am I the only person that feels that way ? The irony of paying to have free speech, is the most unamerican thing I can think of, and to think its in Texas of all places.

Mike

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are only moved to Politics forum if the OP is a Charter Member otherwise they are deleted.

BC, the only way I could get politics forum open was under CM.

It has nothing to do with paying for free speech, TN is a private owned forum, it is the method use to get forum back. Remember, Politics was always under CM in the past....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worldtalker feel free to repost on Politics Forum....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know TH, I'm just grumpy this morning..some guy on a hog kept doing burnouts all night long in my neighborhood...got so mad I grabbed my Louisville slugger went looking for him!
Loudest damn bike ever..

Mike

One more time Mike.... Better buy my other QUIET country home up here on the ridge I have for sell. It real quite except for coyotes yipping, crickets, frogs, whippoorwill's all night and sometimes my dogs chasing a critter through the woods. We don't have "hogs" yet but I hear there getting closer and closer to this area. And I highly suggest not using your Louisville Slugger on this hogs... just my opinion though.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
One more time Mike.... Better buy my other QUIET country home up here on the ridge I have for sell. It real quite except for coyotes yipping, crickets, frogs, whippoorwill's all night and sometimes my dogs chasing a critter through the woods. We don't have "hogs" yet but I hear there getting closer and closer to this area. And I highly suggest not using your Louisville Slugger on this hogs... just my opinion though.

When I lived on Cosby the Great Smokies were my front yard,Rangers shot them on the spot,them babies are the ones you want to steer clear of!!!!!!!
Boar4b.jpg

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Brad, I responded to the PM, interested in what kind of price/terms...sounds like a great place, talked to The Redhead about it, she loves the idea of going home, since most of her family is there.
Not sure how close to there most are in the Athens and oak ridge area.

Mike

PS that would put me that much closer to my home and family in Tuscaloosa/gordo, bama.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread