OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well that's kind of like getting the toilet paper package out of the closet and I read on the label "Made from recycled paper". Not exactly what I needed to know or think about.

Hay, all I got to say is only Charmin Ultra Soft touches my tail!
068-LEDA.jpg Frank...-
Well, maybe an exception now and then!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Frank, I had the cataract surgery in October on my right eye. What they do is replace the natural lens with a new lens. The next day I was driving, and the colors! Colors were much brighter, no more night blindness, no more blinded by headlights, and I can ever read the roadsigns at night.

Now, as for the surgery, holy smokes!!! They didn't put me out, they did numb it. The doctor said it might hurt a little, and then I proceeded to tell him how I wanted to get off that table and do it to him!

NOT FUN!

But, I can see now, and that's a good ending. NOT looking forward to my left eye...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Frank, I had the cataract surgery in October on my right eye. What they do is replace the natural lens with a new lens. The next day I was driving, and the colors! Colors were much brighter, no more night blindness, no more blinded by headlights, and I can ever read the roadsigns at night.

Now, as for the surgery, holy smokes!!! They didn't put me out, they did numb it. The doctor said it might hurt a little, and then I proceeded to tell him how I wanted to get off that table and do it to him!

NOT FUN!

But, I can see now, and that's a good ending. NOT looking forward to my left eye...

Next patient.... Told ya I could do this Frank at my woodshop and save ya a lot of money. But Deepseeker wouldn't hold still and I had to break out the big C-clamps. I clamp everybody down first now after the Mr. Deepseeker's episode. He still owes me for the right eye. The meters running guy.... $11.99 due now.

Seriously though... My dad had it done and it took him about a week to recover and he said he wasn't having the other done. Don't remember totally why. A lot probably depends on how severe and WHAT doctor does it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread