Must see video !

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool.I come across bats every once and a while behind house shutters when I'm painting.theyre harmless I pick them up and hang them on my shirt,they would stay there for quite a while.even when i walked around they would hang there looking at me.they knew I wasnt going to hurt them.

OP
OP
R

Rock Rock

May 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol you crazy.

Anyway..that was a whole colony of Bats under them shingles. eeewwww

Cool.I come across bats every once and a while behind house shutters when I'm painting.theyre harmless I pick them up and hang them on my shirt,they would stay there for quite a while.even when i walked around they would hang there looking at me.they knew I wasnt going to hurt them.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol you crazy.

Not at all,an animal knows when youre out to hurt it.I also picked up a full grow redtail hawk off the highway.It was eating a roadside kill,a trailer truck went by it,the hawk took off but the air turbulence from the truck knocked it down.I road my bike over to it,picked it up and went on peddling my way to work.The hawk just sat there cradled in my arm chilling out.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude
Your rabid!!!!
oh S**t ... don't tell terry....

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I want Red in my bunker! He'll take care of me when I'm wounded!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread