Two Huge Guys Thought They Could Push Her Around… They Had No Idea Who They Were Deal

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ROFLMBO

Two Huge Guys Thought They Could Push Her Around… They Had No Idea Who They Were Dealing With

When Ronda Rousey went to a packed theater to see the film “Juno,” she had plans for a low-key evening. And when the group behind her talked throughout the movie, and the girl sitting behind her put her feet on Ronda’s chair, even nudging her head with her foot, she stayed calm, even asking the girl to stop.

But when the movie was over, Ronda had had enough. She took the girl’s boot off her foot and threw it. She told the girl to get some manners.

The guys in the group cornered Ronda in the theater and demanded she return the boot. When she didn’t, they push her against a wall. And that’s when the group found out they had been messing with the wrong woman.

Rousey is a mixed martial artist and judoka. She is the first and current UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion. She is the first American woman to earn an Olympic medal in Judo, which she obtained in Beijing.

Ronda did what judo had taught her and neutralized the guys’ size and number. She punched one of the guys in the face several times and flipped another guy over her shoulder. The rest of the audience had been so annoyed with the group, they applauded her. And when the guys realized they had just got their butts kicked, they went to the police and pressed charges – after they had started the fight. The police, understanding the situation, did not press charges against Ronda.

Moral of the story: just don’t mess with people! You never know who might end up kicking your butt!

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone who has ever watched Ronda fight will appreciate what she did....

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Trent67

Mar 21, 2014
Davie, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, Rousey is definitely a badass. Glad she put those losers in their place.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
She should have just kept backing away- maybe have left the theater. Stealing the boot was theft...

No need to hurt people over pushing a chair or making a little noise.

Trent67

Mar 21, 2014
Davie, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She should have just kept backing away- maybe have left the theater. Stealing the boot was theft... No need to hurt people over pushing a chair or making a little noise.

Stealing the boot was theft?? Please. Those idiots got what they deserved.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
he was joking Trent

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She should have just kept backing away- maybe have left the theater. Stealing the boot was theft...

She threw it

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That reminds me of this video that I saw a while ago lol.

It's scum like those guys who give my old business (yeah, I'm a former repo man) a bad name. Fair debt collection laws are there for a reason. If she had any sense (and the show wasn't entirely scripted) she could OWN his repo company.

He broke the law several times. Studio cops, film crew, all a sham. The first time he cursed, he broke the law and other than defensive moves, every time he touched the customer he was over the line.

Besides, if he knew what he was doing ... there's a reason it's called a "Minute Man". When she goes into the dojo, wait 5 minutes then snatch and grab.

Proper use of the "Minute Man"

No confrontation. Designed so you can get in and get out. Notice the vehicle he snatched was a front wheel drive. Those shows are all faked to give decent people a bad name.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

So, where do you live? We got a bully wannabe at our local PD looking for someone who doesn't mind being a punching bag.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
am I the only one who wonders if they wear undies under that karate outfit?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I heard you can get shot backing away! LOL

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing I hate more going to a movie than idiots talking durring show...

They got what they deserved...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

It wasn't about "pushing a chair or making a little noise"... It was about the disrespect. And backing away would be the last thing I'd do also. And if I got beat up, shot, stabbed or whatever then so be it. But backing away would not be an option for me either. I'm proud of her and what she did.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She didn't steal boot she threw it....

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
am I the only one who wonders if they wear undies under that karate outfit?

Well, you ask if it bothers you, but I'm not going to.

As for the incident, anyone who has had as much training as Rhonda has an enormous amount of self-discipline so I wouldn't question her response.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread