xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of animals, I'd be willing to bet say 85% of the population, if they had to slaughter their own meat for consumption, there would be 85% more vegans, it does not take much thought to go through the drive thru at a burger joint and think insta burger, but if they had to actually kill said animal...more food for thought.

Mike

PS, random food for thought, on average 25 percent of the population of the USA, does NOT know that the earth orbits the sun.

It'd be hard to do the first time I'd say but after that I could do it easier.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It'd be hard to do the first time I'd say but after that I could do it easier.

Even though my fiancée would be pissed... shes doesn't like people that hurt animals. She however loves steaks, burgers ect.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haha so is it OK to feel up on lady parts when you first meet on just to make sure?

sure, but as you do it you say she has equal rights to do the same

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Speaking of China, a lot of the fruits and veggies from Walmart are grown in the soil in China, yesterday I was reading a article in last months time magazine about just the same thing about pollution in China, according to the story local Chinese farmers will NOT eat the fruits and veggies they grow because the soil is extremely toxic..that's food for thought.

Mike

perhaps china doesn't have the pesky-job-killing regulations

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread