Disappointed with Garrett digger!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
So I seemed to have misplaced my lesche digger, so I borrowed my wife's used garrett digger, which only had about 10 minutes of use on it..since she didn't like it.
Well I went this morning to a new location that had some fine homes on it until around 1870.

Well still trying to figure out my explorer 2 so I started digging anything that beeped, I swear I put maybe 45 minutes of use on that digger when the rubber coated handle fell apart!! Grr so now the end has this nice razor sharp metal showing..really ? Less than a hours use and it fails ? Bleh! I'll never buy another, wouldn't have to begin with, but my guy was out of stock on the lesche.
Good thing I'm tall, otherwise I'd get falses heh.
View attachment 1002183
View attachment 1002184

So now I'm just chillin enjoying this beautiful day!

Mike

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Any bicycle handle bar grip that will fit it? Great you are out diggin!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Mine bent on the very first hole :(

Got a Lesche....

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've used the Garrett Edge digger for over a year now and never have had a problem with it. The only thing I was disappointed in was the "Made In China" sticker on it...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions