Justin Bieber has been non-stop crying after two videos surface :(

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Justin Bieber has been 'non-stop crying' after two videos surface :(

Justin Bieber 'non-stop crying' after videos of him singing racial slurs surface | Mail Online

Bieber seen singing hit song - changing words of his son One Less Lonely Girl to include word n*****
Comes after previous video of him using n-word five times in racist joke
Refused to pay $1 million extortion to suppress videos
Source says he's been in tears, but is trying to cut out freeloading pals including Lil Za and Lil Twist

By Daily Mail Reporter

Published: 16:16 EST, 5 June 2014

Justin Bieber has been 'non-stop crying' as he battles the fallout over two damaging video clips that show him making racist comments.

The troubled teen idol was plunged into a new racism row after a video clip emerged of him changing the lyrics of a song to joke about killing a ‘n*****’ and joining the Ku Klux Klan.

And today, a source close to the 20-year-old singer told MailOnline 'Justin's been in tears. But he knows he needs to take responsibility for his actions, he's confronting his past and he's hanging out with his real friends and his parents.

Making an escape: Justin Bieber jetted out of Mexico on Tuesday as a second video of him using racist terms emerged on TMZ

The popstar was caught on camera at the age of 14, in a video which has just now been released by TMZ, changing the words of his song One Less Lonely Girl to sing 'one less lonely n*****' - and joking about joining white supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan.

He apologised, saying: 'Facing my mistakes from years ago has been one of the hardest things I've ever dealt with.

'But I feel now that I need to take responsibility for those mistakes and not let them linger.

'At the end of the day, I just need to step up and own what I did.'

Justin's team consider bad influence pals to include rappers Lil Za and Lil Twist, both of whom used his LA home as a bolthome and were seen behind the wheel of his sportscars.

This latest controversy comes after Justin apologised 'for offending or hurting anyone with my childish and inexcusable behaviour' after another video clip was revealed of him using the n-word five times.

The source said it was 'almost a relief' that the video clips had been made public as Bieber's camp first knew they had been leaked three years ago.

The clips were bought by TMZ, who never released them before this week. This fresh clip is believed to have been stolen while Bieber was filming his first movie, Never Say Never.

And the source added: 'Justin seems to have ditched the problem people around him and he's trying to pull himself together. He's cleaning himself up.'

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I like the Biebs. I like his white Ferrari, I'd never get over Selena Gomez either and spending money is my hobby too. Dude is successful, how about you?

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey ADS!! Poor Little Rich Kid!! Boot Camp and a tour of Duty with the 3rd Marine Division would improve his attitude and tolerance!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm no fan... I think I heard him try to sing once, but Seriously :icon_scratch: at the age of 14 he used words other singers use in all of their songs ?

sure Maybe the context is a bit different but again

"at the age of 14, & he is now age 20.

I say get over it.

He went farther then I would already, He apologized for his Past :tongue3:

since it is illegal to drink the day before your 21st birthday,
But your suddenly another person on the Next day....

I would NEVER EVER apologize for my past when your talking years and not hours.

and especially not over such general comments that do not point to one particular person

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread