Stabbing Victim Walks Into Queens McDonald’s With Knife In His Back

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Stabbing Victim Walks Into Queens McDonald?s With Knife In His Back « CBS New York

image001.jpg

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – It was a harrowing scene at a McDonald’s in Queens after a man walked into the restaurant with a knife sticking out of his back.

The incident occurred around 10 a.m. Tuesday at the McDonald’s on Sutphin Boulevard and 91st Street in Jamaica.

Witnesses said minutes earlier, they saw two men fighting on the street corner.

The victim was stabbed in the back, but managed to walk down the block and into the restaurant, witnesses said.

“Everybody was standing there to make sure he didn’t fall backwards on the knife,” witness Tromaine Yancey told CBS 2. “He was on the phone, I’m pretty sure he was on the phone talking to somebody in his family or a loved one, he was talking to them and telling them it might be the last time he’s speaking to them, he just wanted them to hear his voice.”

The victim was taken to Jamaica Hospital in serious condition.

No arrests have been made.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Yea, that's really rough when you are addicted to both the cell phone and Big Macs.
I think that one person in back of him felt his pain as he took that picture with his cell phone. I wonder if anyone thought of dialing 911? Frank...-
111-2 de Vinci.jpg

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK then...... I'll say it........

DID HE WANT FRIES WITH THAT?:laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gives new meaning to the term "Back Stabber". And..... "Dones" should sign him up as a marketing tool for their back pain product.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Gives new meaning to the term "Back Stabber". And..... "Dones" should sign him up as a marketing tool for their back pain product.

I don't know about Dones. That jab was a little high for the liver! Frank...-
111-2 de Vinci.jpg

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't know about Dones. That jab was a little high for the liver! Frank...-
View attachment 1017881

After careful observation I estimate the blade to be about 18" to 20" long and inserted at a downward angle. Then the handle was bent downwards when victim bent forward. You probably just missed this due to eye surgery recovery. Liver was nicked. Let's move on!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions