Can You Destroy A Drone?

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So how many of you have found drones hovering over your property near your house? I bet the answer is none. Living in constant fear of things that are very unlikely to happen is a rabbit hole from which there is no escape.

Have one sitting in the garage. Still waiting in the 5-0 to come and get me or the evidence. They know I did it and why. I figure if it is close enough to my house to take down with a .410 pistol, it's too close.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So easy, even a MONKEY can do it! Saw it on TV... "google" Watch Chimp Knock Down a DRONE; 3/13/15...

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have this to say.... Between Google tracking everyone along with OnStar, smartphones, child monitors, other "things" and every damn U.S. satellite doing its "thing" a low flying government or amatuer drone is the easiest thing to bring down. It's just so simple and an easy decision to make when hovering over your home. And those members who say "they'd" contact law enforcement if that happened need to contact law enforcement beforehand of their concern and any warning.

Most folks don't now the difference between a threat and warning it seems. A threat is something you might do.... a warning is something you will do. Most people do NOT know the difference or confuse the two words. And then their mad when something happens. Go figure...!

Fly here / hover here and if I get a chance I'll bring it down... not a threat at all... Like many here figure out what I just said.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions