Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The minds eye,what is it seeing......................

Well when I was laying , technically dead, on the gurney after the operation, my "minds eyes" saw me laying there with a doctor frantically trying to bring me back. Being technically oriented, I was wondering how I could see my body when my eyes were down there. It appears there is no real anxiety or pain to dieing, only that perceived by the viewer. Hay that was over 30 years ago, and still crystal clear in my mind. Frank...-
111-1 profileblk.jpg

Meadow

May 27, 2014
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I assume I'm awake because my dreams are much more fun. :alien: Even the bad ones are wittier than I am. :blob1:

All we know of the world comes in through our senses...or does it? In any case, our senses are easily deceived.

As to 1 + 1 = 2, I donno. If you add this thing to that thing, you could say you have 3. That is, you still have this thing and that thing, but now you have this/that thing.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well when I was laying , technically dead, on the gurney after the operation, my "minds eyes" saw me laying there with a doctor frantically trying to bring me back. Being technically oriented, I was wondering how I could see my body when my eyes were down there. It appears there is no real anxiety or pain to dieing, only that perceived by the viewer. Hay that was over 30 years ago, and still crystal clear in my mind. Frank...-
View attachment 1020369

YOU had an OUT-of-Body experience... read Robert Monroe's books.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YOU had an OUT-of-Body experience... read Robert Monroe's books.

I also believe for those trained to concentrate (TRAINED) intensely at a given time on a particular "goal" during a conscious state of mind can do remarkable things. That's the difference between long repeated "winners" of a certain task and those who want to be. Now... those that your talking about while unconscious / die is probably a different state. But even while conscious you can reach a DEEP, deep, state of concentration.

With that said I admit... I probably am NOT comparing apples to apples.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I also believe for those trained to concentrate (TRAINED) intensely at a given time on a particular "goal" during a conscious state of mind can do remarkable things. That's the difference between long repeated "winners" of a certain task and those who want to be. Now... those that your talking about while unconscious / die is probably a different state. But even while conscious you can reach a DEEP, deep, state of concentration.

With that said I admit... I probably am NOT comparing apples to apples.

YOU are describing REMOTE VIEWING; TOP SECRET stuff (Operation STAR GATE); US ARMY INTELLIGENCE Program at Ft. Meade in Maryland taken over by CIA & maybe, NSA...

Last edited:

I Dig WV

Greenie
May 25, 2014
Tad,WV
Detector(s) used
white's coinmaster hp classic III ....V3i...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit all ain't nothing but a thang so why worry bout it.........:sleepy2:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm NOT being a smart a$$ either.

How do you know you are awake?

How do you know 1+1=2?

Answer honestly.

GOD Bless

Chris
Pain registers different when awake. I need no pinching to know. Chair not in non waking memory except if it causes movement unseen ,so far anyway. 1+1 simply an accepted substitute for equivalent amount of small portable objects matching inventory, adding or deducting to keep score that proves its method by agreeing with tangible items method result. The written language of math helps when pocket or pouch is empty due to a negative sum and makes a more accurate memory when accurate and honest.

Last edited:

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hmmm... need more COWBOY Coffee (Camp-Fire Coffee)...
I have two questions.

-what is holding back a "Bank Holiday" declared by the Federal Reserve; possibly devaluing the US Dollar?

-(to keep the oddness of the thread going) what is HAARP accomplishing for the pricetag of over $1B/yr?
By the way, the 45th anniversary of humans walking the surface of the moon is approaching

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I have two questions.

-what is holding back a "Bank Holiday" declared by the Federal Reserve; possibly devaluing the US Dollar?

-(to keep the oddness of the thread going) what is HAARP accomplishing for the pricetag of over $1B/yr?

By the way, the 45th anniversary of humans walking the surface of the moon is approaching

Never did believe that.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I have two questions.

Well, HAARP is doing the same as our government, That is generating a lot of hot air! Frank...- 111-2 700.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions