diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Treasurenet that is! July 15 was my 10 year anniversary as a member here. I've seen a lot of people come and go. A few bad apples, but mostly good people that have used this site over the years. A special thanks to Marc Austin, the former owner and original brainchild of Treasurenet without whom this pace would not exist. Thanks to PBK who doesn't visit too often anymore but i'm sure he's lurking out there somewhere. The best all around "what is it" identifier this place ever had. Thank you to the present owners of Tnet for having and maintaining the best forum on the internet. I wasn't sure how this place would fare after the Forum Foundry took ownership. I am happy to say that this is still my "go to" place on the internet. Keep up the good work and may the next 10 years be as good or better than the last 10 on here. :thumbsup:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy Anniversary- Do I send you pull tabs as a gift? A box of can slaw? Some vintage bottle caps?

I miss some of the old friends here, but have made a bunch of new ones.

I've still got an icon or two in my friends list that have passed on...

One day Marc will get to see the 'BIG ONE' hit California on his earthquake graph charts as he slides off into the ocean. I hope he gets to post about it before the internet goes out...

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Anniversary- Do I send you pull tabs as a gift? A box of can slaw? Some vintage bottle caps?

I miss some of the old friends here, but have made a bunch of new ones.

I've still got an icon or two in my friends list that have passed on...

One day Marc will get to see the 'BIG ONE' hit California on his earthquake graph charts as he slides off into the ocean. I hope he gets to post about it before the internet goes out...
Thank you and yes, vintage bottle caps will work, I prefer Pepsi-

$_57.JPG

but a coke like this one will work too-

$_57.JPG

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congradulations....10 years is a long time to do anything these days, and from from what I've read of you posts, you have made the very best of that time...Gary

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you should be made Honorary Moderator!

well done!
:thumbsup:

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah dig, I've been here a little over 9 years. I agree, PBK knew his stuff alright!
Yeah, them halibut are like a fixture around here too, lol. There's a few of us that have been on here for a good while and are still active, jeff of pa I believe is the true OG around here (Old Geezer) he's got me beat by 7 months, lol.

you should be made Honorary Moderator!

well done!
:thumbsup:
Not even if they paid me! But thanks anyways :icon_thumright:

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, congrats on the 10 years! :thumbsup:
I remember your old avatar with you standing in some wood framed prison with shackles? Something like that? Alcatraz?
Sorry, I can't remember exactly....just that it was a cool picture.
Here's to another 10 years!
:occasion14:
Dave.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
diggummup,
Your comments about Marc Austin and (my idol) PBK are right on !!
I, too, am looking forward to soon joining the 10-year club; it's been a "E-ticket" ride--for those who remember Disneyland original tickets.
Don.....

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, congrats on the 10 years! :thumbsup:
I remember your old avatar with you standing in some wood framed prison with shackles? Something like that? Alcatraz?
Sorry, I can't remember exactly....just that it was a cool picture.
Here's to another 10 years!
:occasion14:
Dave.
Thanks! That photo was taken in at old Fort Jackson in Savannah one summer during vacation.

diggummup,
Your comments about Marc Austin and (my idol) PBK are right on !!
I, too, am looking forward to soon joining the 10-year club; it's been a "E-ticket" ride--for those who remember Disneyland original tickets.
Don.....
Yes, I remember the e tickets vaguely as a teenager from the park in Orlando. PBK stopped in a while back to say hi. Though it's probably been a couple years now, time flies you know. Looks like your right behind me on the 10 year mark!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats now if you only had a dollar for every post :occasion14:

foilfinder

Jul 15, 2014
Ardmore Ok.
Detector(s) used
Sovereign/WOT,Goldquest,DFX,Tesoro DeLeon,
Fisher Impulse.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your anniversary, my how time flies..doesn't it.

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big congrats on your anniversary and deem you a tenured and treasured asset to this forum. Thanks again for everything you do, I know it takes plenty of work to do what you do.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big congrats on your anniversary and deem you a tenured and treasured asset to this forum. Thanks again for everything you do, I know it takes plenty of work to do what you do.
It's not work if it's fun right? :laughing7: Thanks for the congrats, your too kind.

BTW- Those bottle caps I posted a photo of earlier in the thread, each sold in the hundreds of dollars, lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread