Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a couple PBRs last night. Should I feel guilty?

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I had a little more of the Revel Stoke pecan flavored whiskey last night. And then a little more. And then I toddled off to bed. That's some great stuff! I mixed a little water in the first one. Just a little to cut the 'bite'. My tongue is so sensitive to a lot of things. I guess I 'toasted' it with all those years that I smoked. It wasn't enough to change the flavor. I was tempted to add a little water to the second, but didn't.

Coconut_Monkey

Nov 7, 2013
Somewhere Directly above the Center of the Earth
Detector(s) used
Wut9000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! this is a public service announcement, to all you drinkers out there. I'm not really a what if person, but info can be good to know.
if you enjoy grapefruit or its juice, be wary there are close to 100 known medicines that can have a fatal reaction if you consume grapefruit, be it for breakfast or mixed in a cocktail, so I figured I'd link it here what I was reading awhile back.
some of the meds are really common to, like for blood pressure or cholesterol, the link to the list is below, it is in .PDF so you need a PDF reader like adobe reader or many others.
http://www.cmaj.ca/content/suppl/2012/11/26/cmaj.120951.DC1/grape-bailey-1-at.pdf

that link came from this story I read.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/17/grapefruit-is-a-culprit-in-more-drug-reactions/

Have fun getting your buzz on, I know I am.

CocoNUT.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm relaxing with a glass of Cab tonight,been a long week. Went relic hunting with a friend tonight and found nada,zilch.

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bourbon straight out of the bottle... :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread