Tonights Cocktail

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes on the tour you got to dip your finger into a 9000 gallon vat of processing Bourbon and also at the end of the tour you got a free shot of Makers and Makers 46... Awesome your!

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PBR. Ok you got me.. Hahha

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes on the tour you got to dip your finger into a 9000 gallon vat of processing Bourbon and also at the end of the tour you got a free shot of Makers and Makers 46... Awesome your!

What?
You got do do....what?
Oh.........My.........God!!!..... .....
My finger needs some dipping!

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a collector of sorts I picked up a case of the POP Corn Sutton moon shine back some years ago. Straight from Tennessee. Typical mason jars marked 1-12. Sad the feds in charge had nothing better to do then go after a 60 year old man.. With all the troubles in the world. Pick in the little guy. Case in point..

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Typical mason jars marked 1-12. Sad the feds in charge had nothing better to do then go after a 60 year old man

The sad part is they are probably guilty of worse stuff than the 60 year old guy does.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a collector of sorts I picked up a case of the POP Corn Sutton moon shine back some years ago. Straight from Tennessee. Typical mason jars marked 1-12. Sad the feds in charge had nothing better to do then go after a 60 year old man.. With all the troubles in the world. Pick in the little guy. Case in point..
So....you did not get to keep the goods?

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep. Sad but I heard a approval rating as low a 35%.. Its rigged, watch the next election.

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay.. Red we all have been through some S**t.. Stay Strong. Northern Michigan music " Gordon Lightfoot Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald".

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh I'm always strong,I'm one stubborn yankee S.O.B. in fact im to stubborn to lay down and die:laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wife had some JD and I had some Coors Light. Right behind my home was one of the biggest busts of moonshine a couple of years ago. Wilson Rochelle was the maker and the traffic just dried up when he was shut down. It was a big operation.

My wife collects JD items and my late father bought her these two vehicles. She asked me to build a display case for them and I finished them about 3 months ago. She likes them.

Attachments

• S6300472.JPG
    S6300472.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 123

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
If I had some, I would be drinking Ron Matusalem Gran Reserva with bottled Classic Coke on the rocks. It's a little pricey but the best Dark Rum there is, IMHO! I can't stand White Rums and Ron Matusalem Gran Reserva is like drinking the smoothest Bourbon you have ever drank.

Frank

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to drink wine but they keep lowering the alcohol content so now it's a mix of blackberry brandy and red wine.

It used to be back in the day you could have 2 beers and get a nice glow, now you'd have to drink the entire 6 pack!

I have home made wine in the basement that probable 40 proof or there abouts.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to drink wine but they keep lowering the alcohol content so now it's a mix of blackberry brandy and red wine.

It used to be back in the day you could have 2 beers and get a nice glow, now you'd have to drink the entire 6 pack!

I have home made wine in the basement that probable 40 proof or there abouts.
40 proof wine? whoa!!
Thunderbird wine's the only way to go.... (ZZ top)

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tonight Evan Williams
Evan Williams Bourbon
And bud light(cheap drunk tonight):laughing7:
As much fun as this is, I really need to quit drinkin' it ain't easy I'll tell ya!!
Dam OV....don't be a bummin us out!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions