Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree290Likes

Thread: Tonights Cocktail

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    Massachusetts
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    5567 times
    The Truth
    Its rigged, watch the next election.
    Me thinks and has a feeling there isnt going to be one.
    texasred777 likes this.
    YOU KNOW MY STANCE,LIVE FREE OR DIE

ďA manís rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.Ē

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth
    becomes a revolutionary act. -- George

us
    Jul 2013
    Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
    1289 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Hay.. Red we all have been through some S**t.. Stay Strong. Northern Michigan music " Gordon Lightfoot Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald".

us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    Massachusetts
    5567 times
    The Truth
    Oh I'm always strong,I'm one stubborn yankee S.O.B. in fact im to stubborn to lay down and die

ďA manís rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.Ē

Jun 2014
    Jaffrey, New Hampshire
    168 times
    My evenings cocktail was in a pipe.
    x LIVE FREE OR DIE x

Charter Member
    us
    Brad - Wolfpack Proud

Jun 2013
    Middle TN. area
    White XLT Spectrum E-Series
    5595 times
    Metal Detecting
    Wife had some JD and I had some Coors Light. Right behind my home was one of the biggest busts of moonshine a couple of years ago. Wilson Rochelle was the maker and the traffic just dried up when he was shut down. It was a big operation.

My wife collects JD items and my late father bought her these two vehicles. She asked me to build a display case for them and I finished them about 3 months ago. She likes them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S6300472.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	1025604  
    I am a true blue Patriot who believes in the original Constitution's meaning. I'll bleed blood to defend it and resist those who want to diminish or alter its meaning or those rights stated within the Constitution.

us
    Frank

Jun 2013
    Jefferson City, Tennessee
    JW Fisher Pulse 8X; Minelab CTX 3030 & Sovereign Elite; White's GMT, Beach Hunter Id, Surf PI, Coinmaster Classic II, 6000 Di S2, an old GM 66-T with 5 coils & GM 65-T with 3 coils.
    3671 times
    Prospecting
    If I had some, I would be drinking Ron Matusalem Gran Reserva with bottled Classic Coke on the rocks. It's a little pricey but the best Dark Rum there is, IMHO! I can't stand White Rums and Ron Matusalem Gran Reserva is like drinking the smoothest Bourbon you have ever drank.

Frank
    Oregon Viking likes this.
    U.S. Army Veteran (Nov. 27, 1972 to Mar. 30, 1978) and Retired Federal Government Employee with total Federal Service of over 38 years. I am a Coin Collector and Coin Researcher at heart with my main interests in Error & Variety Coins. However, I also love Gold and Gem Prospecting, Metal Detecting when and where I can, Ginseng and other Herb Hunting, Long Range Shooting, Hunting and Fishing.

us
    Jun 2012
    MA
    M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
    7889 times
    I used to drink wine but they keep lowering the alcohol content so now it's a mix of blackberry brandy and red wine.

It used to be back in the day you could have 2 beers and get a nice glow, now you'd have to drink the entire 6 pack!

I have home made wine in the basement that probable 40 proof or there abouts.

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    Bounty hunter gold digger Keene A52. Keene A52P Bazooka mini. Prospectors choice clean up sluice. Blue Bowl Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
    8288 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
    Me thinks and has a feeling there isnt going to be one.
    Oh they will be one....Noones gonna do anything yet.
    Yeh my spellins F****D up//I ;m typing fast(and with two index fingers)

Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

A student said to his master, "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied, "It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than to be a gardener in a war."

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    Bounty hunter gold digger Keene A52. Keene A52P Bazooka mini. Prospectors choice clean up sluice. Blue Bowl Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
    8288 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Msbeepbeep View Post
    I used to drink wine but they keep lowering the alcohol content so now it's a mix of blackberry brandy and red wine.

It used to be back in the day you could have 2 beers and get a nice glow, now you'd have to drink the entire 6 pack!

I have home made wine in the basement that probable 40 proof or there abouts.
    40 proof wine? whoa!!
    Thunderbird wine's the only way to go.... (ZZ top)
    Msbeepbeep likes this.

A student said to his master, "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied, "It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than to be a gardener in a war."

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    8288 times
    tonight Evan Williams
    Evan Williams Bourbon
    And bud light(cheap drunk tonight)
    As much fun as this is, I really need to quit drinkin' it ain't easy I'll tell ya!!
    Dam OV....don't be a bummin us out!!

us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    Massachusetts
    5567 times
    The Truth
    wine you say,how about a nice vintage bottle of MD 20/20

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    8288 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
    wine you say,how about a nice vintage bottle of MD 20/20
    A friend of mine loved that swill. Too much Mad dog..make you .. ... well drink too much mad dog, and you will understand!
    Solids become liquids
    huntsman53 likes this.

us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    Massachusetts
    5567 times
    The Truth
    A friend of mine loved that swill. Too much Mad dog..make you .. ... well drink too much mad dog, and you will understand
    I fully understand

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    8288 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Limitool View Post
    Wife had some JD and I had some Coors Light. Right behind my home was one of the biggest busts of moonshine a couple of years ago. Wilson Rochelle was the maker and the traffic just dried up when he was shut down. It was a big operation.

My wife collects JD items and my late father bought her these two vehicles. She asked me to build a display case for them and I finished them about 3 months ago. She likes them.
    Display cases...5 stars.
    JD trucks... 5 stars.
    Sweet!!
    Limitool likes this.

us
    Frank

Jun 2013
    Jefferson City, Tennessee
    JW Fisher Pulse 8X; Minelab CTX 3030 & Sovereign Elite; White's GMT, Beach Hunter Id, Surf PI, Coinmaster Classic II, 6000 Di S2, an old GM 66-T with 5 coils & GM 65-T with 3 coils.
    3671 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Viking View Post
    A friend of mine loved that swill. Too much Mad dog..make you .. ... well drink too much mad dog, and you will understand!
    Solids become liquids
    You got that right...LOL!!! I used to drink Mad Dog because it is cheap but as cheap as it is, it ain't worth the time sitting on the pot.

Frank
    CoilyGirl likes this.
    U.S. Army Veteran (Nov. 27, 1972 to Mar. 30, 1978) and Retired Federal Government Employee with total Federal Service of over 38 years. I am a Coin Collector and Coin Researcher at heart with my main interests in Error & Variety Coins. However, I also love Gold and Gem Prospecting, Metal Detecting when and where I can, Ginseng and other Herb Hunting, Long Range Shooting, Hunting and Fishing.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links