Tonights Cocktail

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tennessee Honey is really good....

982492701b77063ea9bb241a53e01120.jpg

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bunch of drunks, lol. Jking! :laughing7: If I lived up north I'd probably take a nip of old Jim Beam just to keep the chill off when I was outside, like I used to do in the winter time. No need for any of these fancy schmancy flavored sissy girl liquors.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dang thirty more minutes until it's five o'clock somewhere(i.e. here) unless you're on Eastern time like Limitool. Jack and honey sounds strangely good Jeff- Gordon,cold or no cold. I'm partial to Reeds extra ginger beer with a grating of fresh ginger and a splash of rum these days,good in Summer and Winter.

I'm not on Eastern time... I'm right in your back yard lady. After living here now for 22yrs. I'm just another ridge top horseshoe finding Hillbilly on Central time. And who's taste buds have totally matured. :laughing7:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
it isn't jack and honey Coilypoo, it's already flavored. You can get whiskey with almost any flavor nowadays- just add ice!

Sounds really good,maybe not this early in the morning though us hillbillies like to start out the day right. Right Brad? We went to Jack Daniels distillery several years ago and I remember seeing the huge oak barrels they were boiling the mash in. The moths were kinda flyin' funny.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds really good,maybe not this early in the morning though us hillbillies like to start out the day right. Right Brad? We went to Jack Daniels distillery several years ago and I remember seeing the huge oak barrels they were boiling the mash in. The moths were kinda flyin' funny.

That little fuzzy taste on your tounge....moth.
Protein in your liquor! Awesome!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol! Takes ALL kinds to make a world....somebody has to make the rest of ya'll look normal!

I'm hanging in there....basically because I refuse to fall! --Anti-gravity :D

How are Ya doing?

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lol! Takes ALL kinds to make a world....somebody has to make the rest of ya'll look normal!

I'm hanging in there....basically because I refuse to fall! --Anti-gravity :D

How are Ya doing?
You got that right about it takes all kinds ! I'm doing pretty good. We're hoping to get out detecting today though well be slogging through the mud. Hope all is well with you.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brad you were right about Coors light...It gave my hair a healthy glow!!!:laughing7:

Part of a trade involving guitars..Knob Creek, Small Batch, 100 proof. (Used to tempt me...)
And my favorite beer. And part of the trade a very cool vintage windmill:headbang:

DSCN9872.JPG

DSCN9877.JPG

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting