UFO

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Seen two this past Saturday in Hampton Bay, long Island. Looked like two red lights moving in the sky. They would separate and catch up to each other. They made no sound. They eventually moved away from us and disappeared. Lasted about 3min. At 9:30pm. It was cool. Never seen anything like it. Three other people wactched it with me. Looked it up on internet. A lot of other folks have seen them over the years.

rwd mo

Jul 26, 2011
SW Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab/whites/Tesoro/
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Seen two this past Saturday in Hampton Bay, long Island. Looked like two red lights moving in the sky. They would separate and catch up to each other. They made no sound. They eventually moved away from us and disappeared. Lasted about 3min. At 9:30pm. It was cool. Never seen anything like it. Three other people wactched it with me. Looked it up on internet. A lot of other folks have seen them over the years.

A lot of activity the last few years. Just be glad they don't land in your back yard. some ufo's have a lot of radiation around them and some don't , keep watching. rwd mo

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What I and my lifetime hunting buddy saw years ago in Southwest MI. defies all logic. We were in the woods close to a field and swamp. At dark we BOTH always met at the same corner of the woods to walk out together. We were about 300-400 yds. apart when we were hunting. I was just getting ready to leave and saw a bright light over the woods and swamp 100's of feet above. I watched what was happening for about 1/2 hour then left for the corner to met my buddy. We got there at the same time and he said he stood there and watched the whole thing also. To tell the whole story to you all someone would be here with a special jacket for me I'm afraid. But it was bizarre and eye opening.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Lights don't impress me, Hay,I saw the bell come down in Pa. It looked like a fireball. What gets me is with all the cameras around today, why hasn't anyone come up with a good detailed photo of one?
Frank...- 111-1 profile.jpg

Alan Applegate

Aug 20, 2013
Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seemingly, everyone wants to put some mysterious entity behind everything they can't fathom. Soon thereafter, someone writes a book about the mystery, and even more people believe it. If there is research monies to be had, every people who know better jumps on the bandwagon. Global warming theories are the most recent examples, with UFOs and ETs not far behind.

Apparently, no one has every heard of a lenticular cloud. You quite often see them in the daylight, but sort of ignore them as funny looking clouds. Well, those clouds act like mirrors, as any decent pilot knows. They're sort of mirages in the sky. If the Brewster angle is just right, they reflect light from far away, and sometimes, hundreds of miles away. The effect has been describes many times, but folks apparently don't believe the scientists, preferring to believe the occult.

Lastly, I agree with Frank. If they were real, we'd have positive proof by now.

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
I think most people are missing the point. UFO only means that they couldn't identify it as a normal viewed airplane, helicopter or derigibile. Anything other that that is surely strange. As far as I know hot air balloons don't fly at night. Just because it wasn't identified doesn't mean it was from another planet, which most assume. We have some black projects here in the U.S. and probably other advanced countries that would seem like alien aircraft to us. We have been experimenting since WWII with advanced propulsion systems. Lights, especially at night can give a false sense of movement , although when seen up clos, as many are, it is hard to discredit. If there are spacecraft coming here from other planet, then they have the capability to appear and disappear at will. Cloaking seems to be one of the ways to keep form being detected and photographed. Good Luck. rockhound

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what you only think that one plant can have life on it.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
ufosteve0_zps7a2fc523.jpg

ZZ UFO.jpg

It doesn't look real close up! Frank...-

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lights don't impress me, Hay,I saw the bell come down in Pa. It looked like a fireball. What gets me is with all the cameras around today, why hasn't anyone come up with a good detailed photo of one?
Frank...- View attachment 1031375

First off , I love this Subject.

2ed It seems the Operators of the Craft's Have a way of disabling Cameras, (Or at-least they should IMO)

Good Try on the fake Picture , just shows how easy it is to hoax these things.

Keep Looking Up & Down (when detecting).
Davers

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what you only think that one plant can have life on it.
You mean why would.... you only think that one planet can have life on it (I assume).

I'm the first one to believe that ANYBODY who believes that we are so special is dreaming. From the micro-life to the "most intelligent" here on "earth" should be EVERYWHERE in the universe. I truly believe "we are not alone". Nor... are we by any means the most intelligence.

kyleeskastles

Jun 21, 2014
birthplace of texas
Detector(s) used
BH sharpshooter II, BH pioneer 202, garrett csi pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out of the infinite possibilities of life producing planets out there, i have no doubt we were not the only ones. i think a good majority may be just like us, worse off, or way better off. But even then i cant imagine the amount of energy it would take to travel across the thing called space in search of others, or the time. But who knows what kinda tech is out there.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus. ;-)

Any race intelligent enought to get here is smart enough to observe us for a few hours and then go back home . . . disappointed.

DigginDownUnder

May 20, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had a few sightings. A couple of clear daylight sightings, and one that changed my life.

For your sighting, I can safely say they are not (all) Chinese lanterns.

OP
OP
Escape

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
I can't identify what I saw. It resembled those moving lights as portrayed in sci fi movies. Im glad I got to see it. And it wasn't even on my bucket list. Lol

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great subject!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
We get those red light crafts here in CA all the time!
Santa Monica is famous for them! I haven't seen any
nor have I detected any strange alloys washing up on the beach
(except dental fillings) but at least I've heard of them!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread