very contagious stomach virus making the rounds.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Just thought y'all should know & take precautions. I have just spent a wk plus in bed with what sure felt like the stomach flu. A friends son has it & just talked with friend by Chicago & he said it is really bad up there. Take wipes with you to stores if they don't provide them, & spray/wipe anything before you touch it. like keypads for credit cards etc. You don't want to get this bug. It was the worst I've had in yrs. Take care, Mamabear.

Coconut_Monkey

Nov 7, 2013
Somewhere Directly above the Center of the Earth
Detector(s) used
Wut9000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally never wash my hands or ever wipe anything off, that's what our immune system is for..but it needs practice.
With everybody trying to avoid germs their immune systems weaken, that or I'm lucky and I don't believe in luck! I've been sick twice in the last 3 decades and I believe it is because I go out of my way to contact germs, heck I'll eat food off the floor if its something I really want to eat.
thanks for the heads up by the way.

Coconut Monkey.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry you were sick, Mama. Thanks for the heads-up. I spend so much time in the outdoors, I think I get exposed to about everything out there. My doc says I have a really good immune system. The downside of that is lots of sinus trouble....immune system reacts to all the pollen, etc.
Jim

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I personally never wash my hands or ever wipe anything off, that's what our immune system is for..but it needs practice.
With everybody trying to avoid germs their immune systems weaken, that or I'm lucky and I don't believe in luck! I've been sick twice in the last 3 decades and I believe it is because I go out of my way to contact germs, heck I'll eat food off the floor if its something I really want to eat.

Coconut Monkey.

People's immune systems have been compromised,I am just like you.

Heck,I didn't think people were watching me do that!!:laughing7:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

Yup people use that antibacterial soap and all that other antibacterial stuff and they dont know that it messes with them.You need certain bacterias on you to live and stay healthy.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup people use that antibacterial soap and all that other antibacterial stuff and they dont know that it messes with them.You need certain bacterias on you to live and stay healthy.

All I use is Miracle II soap for a shampoo,Mineral Salt for deodorant,I don't stink!!! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread