Topless protest, the best kind of protest

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff think before you post....

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok, but I don't think she would complain

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good vs. Evil and the fight cont......

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well... weren't Adam & Eve nekked as Jaybirds at Creation...? OHIO...? !!! Only AMISH there, I thought. Hmmm...

That was BEFORE the fall,we inherit that fall.no choice in the matter,TOTALLY seperated from the CREATOR.

Want to give a shot at where that puts us??

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Topless protest mostly peaceful

Strippers protested in front of a church Sunday, after women from their congregation picketed outside their strip joint.

Apparently it is legal to be topless in Ohio.:thumbsup:

And.... in Tennessee it's legal for all women to go topless in my woodshop also... just passing on the info.... :occasion14:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can I get a job, there...?

Calm down buddy.... Thus far I'm the only "employee" but I'll keep ya in mind guy. Maybe after I hire about 3 women and they get through their "training period" I'll bring ya onboard. :tongue3:

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
They do it in Ashville NC also.From what the locals have told me,it is legal for women to go topless.I was going to check one out last year, but missed it.Every blue moon you will see a topless walking through Dtown Ashville NC.Why not?Men take there shirts off in the Dtown parks.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Legal in New York state for women to go topless if they so desire. Mostly you will see them on the beach rather than in towns, but sometimes a few exhibitionists do walk around NYC topless. Breast feeding is also becoming more prevalent in public places and should be accepted everywhere.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Legal in New York state for women to go topless if they so desire. Mostly you will see them on the beach rather than in towns, but sometimes a few exhibitionists do walk around NYC topless. Breast feeding is also becoming more prevalent in public places and should be accepted everywhere.

OWLS!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread