Almost dead

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
My hospital room.Living outdoors for five month's has taken it's toll on me I guess. Came down with pneumonia. Been in the hospital for five days. This Mission health hospital is awesome. The best food I think I have ever had!.You just can't beat Southern hospitality. I need to get pneumonia more often.I love the NC Mountains!. Mission Hospital, you are the best.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140822_130643.png
    ForumRunner_20140822_130643.png
    194.9 KB · Views: 76
  • ForumRunner_20140822_130710.png
    ForumRunner_20140822_130710.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 67

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Maybe they should move it to the "Health Section"?

Too much pot, not enough responsibility?

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was asked by him to check my "medicine cabinet" for all the Govt. ok'ed drugs I take yesterday. Hell I'm 59 years old and don't take 1, any, zero prescription drugs AT ALL to date.

Health section is where this needs to be or the toilet. What is this obsession with drugs per/you?

I'm glad your getting help that you may need... but at who's expense?

Last edited:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was asked by him to check my "medicine cabinet" for all the Govt. ok'ed drugs I take yesterday. Hell I'm 59 years old and don't take 1, any, zero prescription drugs AT ALL to date.

Health section is where this needs to be or the toilet. What is this obsession with drugs per/you?

I'm glad your getting help that you may need... but at who's expense?

X2:laughing7:

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
get well.fresh birch sap, and some oats boiled in milk with the husks on, strain and drink with some honey at night may make ya feel better after you get out.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Living outdoors for five months in the mountains ? should be out in time to reap that October harvest, guessing going to transport it back to Colorado to sell at a drug store. to each his own, just please don't dump trash/oil/diesel into the creeks and rivers like most guerilla growers do everywhere.
Also please no boobie traps, known a few unlucky hunters who lost limbs for walking into an illegal grow on their own lands.

of course this is an assumption of why you would be living out there for 5 months, but given the pattern, I'm gonna bet it is a good guess.

Mike

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nope,think he is homeless mike.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hmmm how does a homeless man get money for weed?

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sad ,but i know a couple of working homeless people.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
oh well was thinking since he was just posting about all the yummy goodies in Colorado, figured him for a grower. I've known a few homeless people that have jobs, did it myself once in my youth, but even I had the sense to not smoke my money when homeless. pot may be addictive mentally for some folks, but not like that.
Either way I hope you get better soon spirit.

Mike

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Living outdoors for five months in the mountains ? should be out in time to reap that October harvest, guessing going to transport it back to Colorado to sell at a drug store. to each his own, just please don't dump trash/oil/diesel into the creeks and rivers like most guerilla growers do everywhere.
Also please no boobie traps, known a few unlucky hunters who lost limbs for walking into an illegal grow on their own lands.

of course this is an assumption of why you would be living out there for 5 months, but given the pattern, I'm gonna bet it is a good guess.

Mike

:censored:, long time no see... glad to see you alive bro.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is nothing in his post about drugs, back off..

Last edited:

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea i felt bad about the candy bar post,trying to sell it like that does not go over well with me.im going to have to be against it if they want to do that.i also think that a person should only be allowed so much per year if recreational,stuff has been around for years do not see the hype because its legal in some states now big deal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread