The end is near! ( maybe ).

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
So y'all know I have a wild imagination and my mind loves statistics and probabilities and the chaos mathematics that goes hand in hand with it.
So with that I say the end is near...maybe...hopefully...lol.
In reading the news this morning I came across an article about a large fissure opening up in northern mexico, near the gulf of california. took a Lil extra reading to find out the crack is north to south mainly.

Now I proudly consider myself a conspiracy theorist since it works well with my paranoid state of mind, add in a well understood dose of percentages and probabilities, and most of the time my theories are correct...I said most of the time..admittedly I've made a fool of myself a few times.

However I feel the time is near for California to finally break off and get swallowed up by the pacific ocean!
Now that does not mean pack up your stuff and head east...I would personally, but that's just me.

Back to the fissure.
Found the story in many places but this one has several good pics and a video.

Giant fissure splits the earth open in rural northwest Mexico | Mail Online

Sure many reasons why this may have happened, I don't read news the way most do, I take similar events and then do all the math to find the most likely outcome to events.
example: adding this to news stories such as asphalt roads melting in Yellowstone, the discovery and mapping of a super caldera in the same area said to be like 18 miles wide by 30 something miles long, geysers going haywire, st. Helens waking back up...and many other events I've read about lately leads me to predict that somebody will be toast soon!
I'll venture to say there is a 87.6% chance of a major seismic event or worse happening in the next 3 years.

Granted all science is pure speculation when it comes to things like this due to the fact the Earth has been around a whole heck of a lot longer than us and our science and math.
Math is the one true language though, everything has an equation.

Mike

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lush green fields then desert kinda gives me some insite

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"However I feel the time is near for California to finally break off and get swallowed by the Pacific Ocean"Man, that sentence had me cracking up first thing this morning:laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Math is the one true language though, everything has an equation."

This is so true Mike... no argument at all. But when you go applying "math" to Mother Nature more times than not she'll buck the trend. There's just not enough data stored up by man to apply to her. We barely have any in the scope of things. The "end" may/will be coming for some as it does every year through Mother Nature but I guess it matters what you mean by "the end!"..... :dontknow:

I used a math methodology at GM to predict which critical fasteners would escape their assigned production footprints (even patented it). It worked pretty well. Looked "amazing" when it happened. But it was easy to do once you understood my system and GM's built in flaws. I used GM's own collected data against them and worked out "fixes" for each scenario. Simple math was the common tool. And I had unlimited data in which to draw from.... unlike man's against Mother Nature. :occasion14:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
So y'all know I have a wild imagination and my mind loves statistics and probabilities and the chaos mathematics that goes hand in hand with it.
So with that I say the end is near...maybe...hopefully...lol.
In reading the news this morning I came across an article about a large fissure opening up in northern mexico, near the gulf of california. took a Lil extra reading to find out the crack is north to south mainly.

Now I proudly consider myself a conspiracy theorist since it works well with my paranoid state of mind, add in a well understood dose of percentages and probabilities, and most of the time my theories are correct...I said most of the time..admittedly I've made a fool of myself a few times.

However I feel the time is near for California to finally break off and get swallowed up by the pacific ocean!
Now that does not mean pack up your stuff and head east...I would personally, but that's just me.

Back to the fissure.
Found the story in many places but this one has several good pics and a video.

Giant fissure splits the earth open in rural northwest Mexico | Mail Online

Sure many reasons why this may have happened, I don't read news the way most do, I take similar events and then do all the math to find the most likely outcome to events.
example: adding this to news stories such as asphalt roads melting in Yellowstone, the discovery and mapping of a super caldera in the same area said to be like 18 miles wide by 30 something miles long, geysers going haywire, st. Helens waking back up...and many other events I've read about lately leads me to predict that somebody will be toast soon!
I'll venture to say there is a 87.6% chance of a major seismic event or worse happening in the next 3 years.

Granted all science is pure speculation when it comes to things like this due to the fact the Earth has been around a whole heck of a lot longer than us and our science and math.
Math is the one true language though, everything has an equation.

Mike

Everything is numbers.

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha! 1 hour and 16 minutes after I posted this a volcano erupted in Iceland!..yeah yeah I know that's a long ways away...but still.
also just read, supposedly the west coast has risen in elevation by a half inch in the last 10 years due to drought...at least that's what they tell people...but it ain't why.

Mike

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
do the quakes in ok figure in?

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place, every night 71 degrees, every day, beautiful blue skies. Countryside villas reminiscent of the italian Riviera.... Even working and servicing the mass of humanity that lives in our ghetto's has contributed to our wealth.
This is a land that merely holding title to your home for 20 years basically guarantees you will be financially independent. Our real estate taxes are frozen the moment we buy our homes (proposition 13) so our tax payments are lower then that of a west Virginia shack.
Even in our mid forties our ranches or seaside cottages have long been paid off. It wasn't easy, It was survival of the fittest.

Did I mention that its basically average to be beautiful here?

Off course most of us work elseware, I for instance buy Texas strip centers and employ the locals at minimum wage, We just come back here for months at a time to play...... sh..... don't tell anyone. LOL.....

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice work if you can get it

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AND! Wasn't it in 1905 that San Fran had that "biggie"...? Well, guess what... NEXT year is 2015. Hmmm...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Similar to 1906 due to being part of San Adreas was Loma prieta in 1989.. The fault was being down named sorta and being called a seismic gap due to such inactivity since 1908.Oops.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been around for over 70 years. I remember hearing about California 'going to break off and sink into the ocean' since I was old enough to know what it meant. No, I'm not saying I don't believe it. Just telling you that it's been said for at least 70 years.

It would be no surprise to me if it happened at any moment. Then it may never happen. Just Mother Nature 'messin' with us. lol Mathematics is the basis for just about everything that see, hear, and feel. But just as y'all said, when you mix Mother Nature in with it, anything is possible.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread