Underwood Typewriter

Parker4

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an old Underwood Typewriter, can someone please let me know if it worth any $ :-)

Thank you Underwood Typewriter.jpg

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Type writers are kind of like sewing machines,unless its a rare make and or model theyre worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for it.

OP
OP
P

Parker4

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the reply... however it doesn't tell me if mine is rare?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Your's must be rare, it was the 2nd page of listings with my search set at 200 listings per page - I won't finish out the 400 mark, and this was the only one I could find which looked like yours.

I don't think you have a fortune here, but what the heck do I know?

Vintage Underwood Champion Typewriter 1939 Nice

Vintage Underwood Champion Typewriter 1939 Nice | eBay

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I left Texas in 2007, I left an old Underwood sitting in the storage building at the back of the house. I never really wondered if it was worth anything. It looked like some of the Underwood typewriters that we used in typing class in about 1957. There were a couple similar to yours, Parker4. I believe the one I left was possibly a bit older than yours. It still worked except for one key that would stick occasionally. I had used it when needed until I bought an electric in the mid 90s. One things for certain, you can always get some change from the scrap dealers! Those things weighed a 'ton'!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread