Dont believe in mind control,maybe this will change your mind...back!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I didn't read it, but the mind is basically controlled by the environment around it.
When things around you go bad, the mind is in the pits and easily manipulated.
I see it all the time. A certain leader uses it by saying if you don't pass this things will go bad.
That same leader doesn't know what to do when things really do go bad. Just my view, Frank...- five star.png

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I didn't read it, but the mind is basically controlled by the environment around it.
When things around you go bad, the mind is in the pits and easily manipulated.
I see it all the time. A certain leader uses it by saying if you don't pass this things will go bad.
That same leader doesn't know what to do when things really do go bad. Just my view, Frank...- View attachment 1049171

Eh...?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm more of the contention, no one controls anothers' mind. You and you alone are responsible for the thoughts and decisions you have and make. Others can only "provoke" your mind, but YOU are the one that ultimately makes the decision, whether you will be provoked or not.
I'm still reading it WT, but I had no trouble stopping the thought of the Eiffiel tower and lightening.
The wine must be working good. oh thank dog! :laughing7:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm more of the contention, no one controls anothers' mind. You and you alone are responsible for the thoughts and decisions you have and make. Others can only "provoke" your mind, but YOU are the one that ultimately makes the decision, whether you will be provoked or not.
I'm still reading it WT, but I had no trouble stopping the thought of the Eiffiel tower and lightening.
The wine must be working good. oh thank dog! :laughing7:

Shucks............never said it worked on you Girl.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know ya'll may have been hoping for the short meownser. :laughing7:
But lickily, (stupid I and U) Luckily, I saved my reply from last night. :laughing7:

Ohhkay :laughing7: That was a little more than getting a toe wet. LOL. :laughing7:
Whoa, what a trip down memory lane. Haven't recalled some of those readings since elementary school.
Did you read the comments also? They're usually better than the articles. :laughing7:

Ok, before I forget, and I wish we could have an expounded convo on such things, perhaps over where buffulobob hangs out, :laughing7:. Yeah, brought to mind/memory quite a few things. And then the catbrain slips gears and the thought goes "poof" :laughing7: Something about the Aeons, krishnamurti, allow things to pass through like a big ol hole.

one thing I'll mention, something about going into the light, it's a trap. It's like a soul recycler. That's how they get us back down here to keep us........
But there's different light, white and yellow, I think the yellow one is the one you want. :BangHead: I worry at times I forget which one was the right one, knowing me red pill/blue pill, the cat's color blind. :laughing7: Wouldn't ya just love me along on a treasure hunt? :laughing7:
You would probably enjoy Lynn McTaggarts' book, The Intention Experiment, as well as Edgar Cayces' read on revelations compared to the chakras........ :notworthy:

there's a lot from many, too many that flood the mind, this one is most prominent.
If you develop that which is within you, that which you develop will save you. If you don't develop that which is within you, that which you do not develop will destroy you.

oh and something Levi Dowling wrote, "Love (khooba) being the golden chord that binds all......"
And Dan MacDougalds' words to me, that if your practice this mindset properly, it will physically change your brain.
They suspected it could change the DNA, but at the time, had no way to prove either one.
Ohhkay, cat out, for now. :laughing7:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, and while there's not a song that goes along with that, (well maybe there is, but.....),
There is a tubey clip, that seems appropro. :laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Mind control! When I was a kid going to the movies to see the serial, There were times when flocks of kids would get up to go back for a coke, or maybe popcorn. They all seamed to get that craving at once. Years later I read an artical about subliminal suggestion. They would slip, maybe one frame of a coke or popcorn box in the movie and you saw it but your conscious mind didn't know it. You simply responded to the suggestion. Let's just say your actions were guided. Frank...- five star.png

OK did you see that frame that said hit the like button? lol
111-2 700.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Hay, I just read an article on another 'trick' used since subliminal suggestion is now illegal.
I haven't fully figured it out, but it has something to do with the eyes. It was spotted on a cereal box and in TV Ads. It has something to do with showing a large portion of the whites of the eyes on one side of the retina. Perhaps some versed in the operation of the brain or eyes can explain fuller.
Frank...- five star.png
PS: Watch the eye presentation on commercials and see if you can pick it up. I saw it on a commercial with two gals discussing who would pay the bill. I thought the one gals eyes would pop out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread