🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Dad will just shake his head, my Mom will be pissed:laughing7:

009.JPG 007.JPG

Shout out to Dave Smallwood at Str8line Tattoo in N. Ft. Myers...Thank you so much for your 4 hours of work. I love it!!!:headbang:

Last edited:

RJ55

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2014
western NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well , I hope your grounded for at least a couple weeks!

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man you have problems, lol.

I guess there is no question on what you do in your spare time.

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I gotta say I love it. Im not into ink, but that is just sweet!

Greylock

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Western MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You went all out on your first ink. Go big or go home right?

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome man! Funny story for ya. I worked with a guy for awhile and tattoos came up. He looked very uncomfortable and finally I dragged it out of him. He had a big old tramp stamp on his lower back. Before the ladies decided they liked it. It was some huge tribal deal that looked like deer antlers. So from then on I called him Ass Antlers. He quit soon after. Yes I am a bully lol

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool. always interesting to see detecting related tats. hopefully some moron won't ask you why you have a guy running a weedeater on your arm

Greylock

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Western MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome man! Funny story for ya. I worked with a guy for awhile and tattoos came up. He looked very uncomfortable and finally I dragged it out of him. He had a big old tramp stamp on his lower back. Before the ladies decided they liked it. It was some huge tribal deal that looked like deer antlers. So from then on I called him Ass Antlers. He quit soon after. Yes I am a bully lol

That's funny! Why any guy put a tattoo in his lower back is beyond me. Unless he is the target

rodarian

Jul 20, 2014
upstate New York
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, ACE250, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just so you know, that's going to be there, even when your old and gray...hehe. I kid, I kid, it looks awesome and, GREAT FIND!

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! That's freaking hilarious man...ass antlers hahaha

RJ55

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2014
western NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good looking Tat

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's funny! Why any guy put a tattoo in his lower back is beyond me. Unless he is the target
He got so mad one day that I thought he was gonna punch me. I explained to him that he could be the baddest dude on earth but as long as he had ink that close to his ass he'd never be able to beat me up. I could never let that happen purely on principle

Last edited:

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice tat dude! It definitely means something to you and in the end, that's all that matters. If you have a passion for history now, it will surely follow you your entire life. Here's a thought, when your body will no longer allow you to swing the coil, take pics of your top finds and have them inked under the coil.

screwynewy

May 10, 2011
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
You weren't messing around when you decided to get one. I hope you still like it in 40 years because its not going away. From the looks of your gray beard you probably don't have to worry ro much what mom and dad think :tongue3:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Now all you need is a treasure chest inked in below the coil!

Next time your out MD'ing and someone asks you what your doing just point to the tattoo! Let them figure it out!

Massieville Mike

Mar 7, 2014
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett AT Gold, Teknetics ETP, Fisher CZ6a, Teknetics T2se
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yo Dave, all I can say is wow! Have several myself, like to see them all gone, but they don't disappear nearly as easily or as quickly as a zincoln LOL! HH Michael

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sure glad I am off work this week.... Need to let it heal before I get it out in public. So my Dad saw it today...He was like "Holy Shiz, that's huge!" He knew I was getting one, but didn't think it would be as big and detailed as it turned out to be. He wasn't too pleased, but I think he will get over it. I was able to spend the day with him, he just turned 70, we enjoyed watching the Pats beat the Bills, also watched the highlights of the Jets and Dolphin losses, HAHA. My Mom hasn't seen it yet, that will be a post for another day.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread