Oregon Vikings off topic.... free for all thread!

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its funny to see how commercials have changed over the years... :laughing7:
Some of the Ronald Mcdonald look creepy now when watching them! :laughing7:

That hamburgler guy freaked me out!!!

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That hamburgler guy freaked me out!!!

What about the purple...I think it was purple mop looking thing with eyes and legs....Maybe that was burger king? I can't remember now....I'll have to try to find it..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about the purple...I think it was purple mop looking thing with eyes and legs....Maybe that was burger king? I can't remember now....I'll have to try to find it..

Purple mop? Ummmmmm......:icon_scratch::laughing7::tongue3:

Purple mop...The Sesame street story....:laughing7:
Oscar the grouch's psychedelic sister!!:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:laughing7::laughing7:

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just finished/repaired/reassembled a Kramer guitar. The body of the guitar was mine in 1988. I sold it (entire guitar..) then found it, as I sold it to a friend/dude/yeh I liked his sister....years ago! I then installed a neck that was shaped, sanded and tung oiled...to my preference.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found it OV....Here!! Now you can put some faces when talking! The first one is drunk me in July 03, the middle is my brother who Died in Aug. of 03 (one month later), and my wife. He came to help her "babysit" the drunk guy! It was a friends wedding...The groom and I started drinking way before the wedding....He really didn't want to get married:laughing7: A year later they were divorced....
The next one is her and I again...I had to cut the bottom of the pic off for the thread...Use your imagination...Drunks do funny things!:laughing7:
And the last one is the only pic I have of my first quad....

OK, Found a box of stuff today with pics...Just add 13 years, a little more grey and receding hairline etc...! That and since it's august? wanted to put my Brother on the net somewhere after 13 years.......Some are blurry took a pic of a pic with my camera....I almost always had a cig...lol even in the quad pic there is one in my mouth....I don't like pics...so there isn't many around...I guess we should start taking them for our son....She has a ton of them of him.

View attachment 1344265
View attachment 1344266
View attachment 1344267

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is not how I pictured you, talking to you on the phone!
That's always the case though.....sometimes:icon_scratch::laughing7:
My pic, and then 18 year old girlfriend..now wife... is in the mug shots thread....but it is from 1995.

I'am sorry to hear about your brother.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is not how I pictured you, talking to you on the phone!
That's always the case though.....sometimes:icon_scratch::laughing7:
My pic, and then 18 year old girlfriend..now wife... is in the mug shots thread....but it is from 1995.

I'am sorry to hear about your brother.

Now you know the goof on the other end of the phone! And the devil wife he talks about!! :laughing7: she's All sweet and innocent.....Until......No one is looking!! :laughing7: I'm jkg! We have had a lot of fun, and have been best friends since 15, dated off and on and moved in together at about 18, and short times before that...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you know the goof on the other end of the phone! And the devil wife he talks about!! :laughing7: she's All sweet and innocent.....Until......No one is looking!! :laughing7: I'm jkg! We have had a lot of fun, and have been best friends since 15, dated off and on and moved in together at about 18, and short times before that...

Devil eh?
My wife, When I started dating her she was a senior in high school. She would knock other girls down!! The principle would call me....to come take her home after banging a girls head into a locker......Small town, they all knew where I was working. She skipped school so much, the only way she graduated was that her best friends mom was on the school board.....some strings got pulled!
I'am glad she mellowed out!

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Devil eh?
My wife, When I started dating her she was a senior in high school. She would knock other girls down!! The principle would call me....to come take her home after banging a girls head into a locker......Small town, they all knew where I was working. She skipped school so much, the only way she graduated was that her best friends mom was on the school board.....some strings got pulled!
I'am glad she mellowed out!

LOL!!
Yep...She dressed in all black in High school, dyed her hair black, and got expelled for pulling a knife on a girl...Gave a guy a bloody nose at the bus stop, he was picking on her and she let loose on him...Had a mean streak for sure....I guess we all mellow out later on.....In about 08 09, she started taking Ta quan do...She didn't stick with it...But one night we were jkg around and she put my kidneys, in what felt like my chest!! I dropped to floor crying!!! Couldn't talk, couldn't breath, How someone can just snap you in the side with toes, and your chest feels like it blew apart is beyond me....Then to be a man...While I'm still out of breath......Tears...... "don't you ever do that again" while shes laughing! :laughing7: No...actually, she was scared, she was showing me, and didn't mean to make contact, as she kicked, I stepped, and it was so fast....

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was trying to find some motorcycle pics....I don't think there is one! The only pic of any motorcycles is the one I have now. Which you already saw that one...I wish I would have taken some now...We never thought we could have kids, so we never really took pics, for what?The only pics I have are pics that someone else took and gave me... And now that I have a son....I kind of wish I would have taken some...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Jason.... Kevin is not really 6-5+ ft. tall. He's just the world's tallest midget and works in a traveling circus show. :laughing7:

FYI: Wish you two were here on Tuesday. My caving buddy Jordan came out last week and we built a really nice sifter to use back at the cave entrance. He saw a couple of my .22 rifles lying on my shooting bench and immediately started to tell me how good he was. He's now coming out to "school me" Tuesday on shooting .22's. This "kid" is about 33-34 y/o and a great guy. He's really into his guns and has a lot of them and is very knowledgeable. He's very competitive and told me I have no idea what's going to happen. I told him to "bring it" with a smile. So he says... "50 yds - 50 shots - 10 rounds of 5 shots and we'll add'em up.... Ok, let's rock I say! Then he says "You better be able to put 50 shots into the neck of that Coors Light bottle your holding buddy @ 50 yds." I said "No problem". And.. "you had better have a better rifle then those two I see". Again I say "No problem... bring it Jordan".

What he doesn't know and I didn't tell him is that all the mind set I learned shooting pro archery carries over into rifle shooting. He's right about the two old rifles lying there on the bench. What I didn't tell him is that sitting in my office is a Ruger 10/.22 semi-auto along with 1000 rounds of match point ammo. A Leupold 1-9 power large optic scope sits on top. And I just put 10 rounds into a dime at 50 yds. I don't have to "win".... all I have to do is wait around long enough till he loses. I can't wait till Tuesday. A couple of years ago he was gonna "school me" at pool also.... That didn't work out real for him at all!!! But he did say this won't be like the pool games we played. Stay tuned....????

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just for you Brad.....Pic of a pic. 90 0r 91:icon_scratch:
Looks like I was getting ready to tell someone something....:laughing7:

DSCN0643.JPG

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just finished/repaired/reassembled a Kramer guitar. The body of the guitar was mine in 1988. I sold it (entire guitar..) then found it, as I sold it to a friend/dude/yeh I liked his sister....years ago! The neck had been broken....so.... I then installed a neck that was shaped, sanded and tung oiled...to my preference.

Pat Cat...you should have said....where....are the pics?:icon_scratch:
:BangHead::BangHead:

DSCN0655.JPG

DSCN0660.JPG

DSCN0658.JPG

DSCN0662.JPG

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got nothing cool going on here...Just working on trying to straighten out my mess from when I moved two years ago.....Feels like I'll never get organized...Almost just want to get rid of what's left and start over completely!!:laughing7: I am working on(picking at) a pinball machine...But not getting very far very fast.... working on some watch stuff here and there too, but that's getting real boring to me anymore! :laughing7: About time to sell out that stuff too I think....Maybe...Haven't decided yet....

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FYI: Wish you two were here on Tuesday. My caving buddy Jordan came out last week and we built a really nice sifter to use back at the cave entrance. He saw a couple of my .22 rifles lying on my shooting bench and immediately started to tell me how good he was. He's now coming out to "school me" Tuesday on shooting .22's. This "kid" is about 33-34 y/o and a great guy. He's really into his guns and has a lot of them and is very knowledgeable. He's very competitive and told me I have no idea what's going to happen. I told him to "bring it" with a smile. So he says... "50 yds - 50 shots - 10 rounds of 5 shots and we'll add'em up.... Ok, let's rock I say! Then he says "You better be able to put 50 shots into the neck of that Coors Light bottle your holding buddy @ 50 yds." I said "No problem". And.. "you had better have a better rifle then those two I see". Again I say "No problem... bring it Jordan".

Same results as the pool game "schooling" .... He's gotta regroup again. BUT WE DID HAVE A BLAST! And it was really fun. He learned a lot and when he switched to my setup and shot that ended everything. He's now shopping....!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread