Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree428Likes

Thread: Oregon Vikings off topic.... free for all thread!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    13794 times
    A movie to be considered.The ending is the deal.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0068.JPG 
Views:	164 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	1069842

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    13794 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0068.JPG 
Views:	175 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	1069843

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    Bounty hunter gold digger Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Keene A52P Blue Bowl Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
    10377 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitric View Post
    Oregon! I've been looking for a video for a few years now and no one seems to remember it except me! lol It was a puppet, during the song it starts pulling chunks of it's face off. Underneath the foam you could see the metal jaw and Metal supports for the face! I can't remember the name of the song. It would have been 83 to maybe 90?..Somewhere in there. It was a music video. I'm guessing mtv? Whatever station it was, they only played music videos! I don't even remember song at all, that puppet or whatever it was just stuck in my mind!
    Sure..no problem
    Rock
    metal
    rap
    funk
    Grunge......

Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.

Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of your life.

A student said to his master, "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied, "It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than to be a gardener in a war."

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    Bounty hunter gold digger Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Keene A52P Blue Bowl Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
    10377 times
    Nitric and Hillbilly Prince like this.

Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of your life.

A student said to his master, "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied, "It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than to be a gardener in a war."

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    10377 times
    This? Nitro bro?
    I remember the vid too.....

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    10377 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Part Two is coming...
    Yeh too bad!
    Me myself and Irene...Jim at his best/worst. Funny, goofy weird.

us
    Sep 2013
    Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
    2029 times
    apparently my limited IQ is confusing me heh.

BC
    "There’s nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer”
    Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
    Mark Twain

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
    Robert A. Heinlein

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    10377 times
    This guy?
    He was in Genesis, so was Mike Rutherford...formed Mike and the mechanics, Great band!
    And Phil Collins really hit the big time!!

Charter Member
    us
    WP

Mar 2014
    Dallas,GA
    CZ6A
    5296 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Viking View Post
    This? Nitro bro?
    I remember the vid too.....
    Lmao Yep that's it! It was a lot creepier when I was a kid! You are the only one that I've talked to that remembers.

I didnt remember the song. and I guess he didn't have metal under his skin!

Charter Member
    us
    WP

Mar 2014
    Dallas,GA
    CZ6A
    5296 times

Remember this?
    Oregon Viking likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    WP

Mar 2014
    Dallas,GA
    CZ6A
    5296 times
    That is too funny! I don't how you even found that! This started about 3 years ago a few of us were sitting around and we were talking about movies and stuff that creeped us out as kids. I mentioned that video and everyone looked at me like I was crazy! No one had ever seen or heard it.So, I've been looking off and on using different searches.... Now, I'll send them the video and they will be lost, They won't remember us talking about it 3 years ago! lol But....I know it was real!

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    10377 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitric View Post
    That is too funny! I don't how you even found that! This started about 3 years ago a few of us were sitting around and we were talking about movies and stuff that creeped us out as kids. I mentioned that video and everyone looked at me like I was crazy! No one had ever seen or heard it.So, I've been looking off and on using different searches.... Now, I'll send them the video and they will be lost, They won't remember us talking about it 3 years ago! lol But....I know it was real!
    I have a lot of albums and remember most of the videos, Night tracks WTBS before MTV, VH1. Some videos just stand out! Good or bad!

Nitric and Hillbilly Prince like this.

Charter Member
    us
    WP

Mar 2014
    Dallas,GA
    CZ6A
    5296 times
    Last edited by Nitric; Dec 19, 2014 at 05:22 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    10377 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1969 View Post
    okay..random amazing video time..leave it to the Russians, go BIG, or go home! the biggest airplane on the planet! makes a airbus a380 look like a toy.
    Enjoy best with good headphones or good speakers/subwoofer.

The Antonov an-225

Interesting facts, the 225 has a wingspan of 290 feet! its length is 276 feet! its cargo capacity is 250 tons! fully loaded its overall weight is somewhere around 1.4 Million pounds!.
    each of its 6 engines produce 51,590 pounds of thrust for a total of 309,540 pounds of thrust!

OK one more video, my favorite of it.

BC
    OHHHH YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    10377 times
    BC1969 likes this.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links