Oregon Vikings off topic.... free for all thread!

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This guy?
He was in Genesis, so was Mike Rutherford...formed Mike and the mechanics, Great band!
And Phil Collins really hit the big time!!

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This? Nitro bro?
I remember the vid too.....
Lmao Yep that's it! It was a lot creepier when I was a kid! You are the only one that I've talked to that remembers. :laughing7:

I didnt remember the song. and I guess he didn't have metal under his skin!

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is too funny! I don't how you even found that! This started about 3 years ago a few of us were sitting around and we were talking about movies and stuff that creeped us out as kids. I mentioned that video and everyone looked at me like I was crazy! No one had ever seen or heard it.So, I've been looking off and on using different searches.... Now, I'll send them the video and they will be lost, They won't remember us talking about it 3 years ago! lol But....I know it was real!

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is too funny! I don't how you even found that! This started about 3 years ago a few of us were sitting around and we were talking about movies and stuff that creeped us out as kids. I mentioned that video and everyone looked at me like I was crazy! No one had ever seen or heard it.So, I've been looking off and on using different searches.... Now, I'll send them the video and they will be lost, They won't remember us talking about it 3 years ago! lol But....I know it was real!

I have a lot of albums and remember most of the videos, Night tracks WTBS before MTV, VH1. Some videos just stand out! Good or bad!

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
okay..random amazing video time..leave it to the Russians, go BIG, or go home! the biggest airplane on the planet! makes a airbus a380 look like a toy.
Enjoy best with good headphones or good speakers/subwoofer.

The Antonov an-225

Interesting facts, the 225 has a wingspan of 290 feet! its length is 276 feet! its cargo capacity is 250 tons! fully loaded its overall weight is somewhere around 1.4 Million pounds!.
each of its 6 engines produce 51,590 pounds of thrust for a total of 309,540 pounds of thrust!

OK one more video, my favorite of it.

BC

OHHHH YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember the early 90's..I spent couple grand easy in rc cars. the electric ones back then were fun. I actually went into a hobby shop last week to see what changed in the last 25 years...sheesh bugger's in electric can hit 100mph now..that's amazing.

Mike

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True dat! Brushless, lithos, ball bearing trannys, electronic speed controls....want to go faster ? jack up the voltage!

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really? I'll have to dig them out. I still have boxes and paper work for a few of them.

I have...
rc10
rc10 graphite
b2
b3
rc10 graphite
the gas 4wheeler
and a few others.I think there was 8 or 9 total.

My brother and I and our friends had them. when everyone was out of the phase I ended up with the cars and all the parts.

Just send them to me...I'll Ebay them for ya!
Include a bottle of scotch for my....video findin'....and Ebay sellin'............BWAAAAAAAAA!! rofl.gif

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im sure i'll find and dig them out, open the boxes to find out her cats peed on all of them! Then it will be one of those...well,it would be worth a fortune if it didn't have this cat P*** smell! :laughing7:

I know my luck! And ummm I'm sure it will work something like that! Or some variation!

Boxes? not the original boxes...that would be cool!
Pics!! Click, crop...upload!
Tic tock tick talk tic tok......

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I wish I still had mine, back in 95' some pond scum entitled bastage made off with my whole setup. which promptly brought that hobby to its end. after reading a post a month or so back about baseball cards has made me want to dig out my cards. did that money pit hobby till early 91' when I got into the rc cars. though recently my wife and I bought a build it yourself slot car kit with 2 cars, so I can get back into my first true love of the 70's..its amazing how we long for our youth...I just wish I had not lost 5 years of the best times we would ever have, I lost 80-85..age 11-16..man I sure resent that...okay rambling now, paranoia is in overdrive, counted 22 Chinook copters in the last 2 hours, all on the same flight path..who are they and where are they going ? that's the magic question.

BC and Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread