Bigfoot

Hoosier Kingfisher

Feb 26, 2007
Central Indiana
When I was 12 I spent the night alone in a tent in the back yard. Coupla Sasquatches walked around the yard all night till daylight. I never saw one but I could hear them walking and breathing.

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spot several on the first of each month hanging around the fruits and vegetable section of Super Walmart here in eastern Kentucky.

OP
OP
Nick in NEPA

Nick in NEPA

Dec 28, 2006
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wildrider said:
jbot said:
I think he's got big feet.
I concur. He needs a shave and a haircut too.

Sure why not. I believe in UFO's too.

Burt
Agreed. In the Patterson-Gimlin film, it was analyzed by Russian scientists. they computer generated a simian skeletal structure for the bigfoot, and observed that, in order to turn around and face Patterson and Gimlin, it had to turn its head halfway and also its entire torso. Apes have an extra bone in their necks that prevents them from turning their heads completely around, so they have to turn their torsos also. Now, if that was a 'Planet of the Apes' suit I don't think a guy would have gone through all that trouble. As for his Himalayan cousin Yeti, back in the 1950s a Sherpa herdsman saw that his flock was attacked by a large ape...and attacked it with a stick. It left the scene, but it left some...yep, you guessed it, blood and hair on the stick. Scientists who analyzed it realized that it was organic material from a hitherto unknown primate.

MEinWV

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2007
West "by god" Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
I've definately seen a UFO! (Karamursel AS, Turkey-1967)

Never seen a B-foot yet! Thought I saw one the other day in a roadside ditch, and as I got closer, I got a whif of it, but it was just someone from the other side of the tracks, collecting returnables.

Pimp Lenin

Apr 4, 2006
The Great State of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
P.O.S.
I've never seen a bigfoot nor know anyone who has, but I like to keep an open mind. ;)

I do believe in UFO's. I've never seen one myself but there are family members close to me who have. That's good enough for me.

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
I've seen something that I would identify as Bigfoot. My grandparents saw it, also. On research on the web several years later, I found a report that was filed about the same time, less than 10 miles away from where my grandparents lived.

I believe!!!!

DM

K

Kentucky Kache

I'm just having a little fun with this. I've never seen a big foot, so I can't say if they're real or not.

OP
OP
Nick in NEPA

Nick in NEPA

Dec 28, 2006
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digginman said:
I've seen something that I would identify as Bigfoot. My grandparents saw it, also. On research on the web several years later, I found a report that was filed about the same time, less than 10 miles away from where my grandparents lived.

I believe!!!!

DM
Was this around California/Oregon/Washington?

BudP

Sep 19, 2005
OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT17000/Explorer XS/Exp SE Pro
A thought popped into my bony head. Anyone see the Heavy-Weight fight from Stuttgart, yesterday? That Nickolai Valuev definitely qualifies.

But.....If I was better with ridicule I would tell a story; better yet I'd let my two sons tell it. They were there. And it was Oregon. Scared the snot out of me. I have pictures of footprints with my booted foot(size 12) INSIDE the tracks and my bare foot next to them. My big toe fits perfectly in the little toe of the track. Got the negatives too, if anyone has a clue how to put photos on a computer card. I don't just believe....I am absolutely sure.

Bud

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Nick in NEPA said:
Digginman said:

I believe!!!!

DM
Was this around California/Oregon/Washington?

No, it was in Northern West Virginia, Marion County. Very rural area, hills and woods. My grandparents house was there.

DM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread