7 minutes that may change your life......FOREVER.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Roy Masters is an interesting individual. He could be a collegiate topic of study all by himself. Stumbled into him a number of years ago during long drives on the car radio. At times he's said some very shocking things. One thing I will note - he is very sure of himself.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Roy Masters is an interesting individual. He could be a collegiate topic of study all by himself. Stumbled into him a number of years ago during long drives on the car radio. At times he's said some very shocking things. One thing I will note - he is very sure of himself.

Back in 85 I was on my way home from work and was tuning the radio when I came upon "Advice Line" 730 AM...I never listen to AM...the words spoken changed changed my Life forever.

I have never heard more common sense from another Human Being.......He's just a messenger...what a message confirming what I always knew that this Crazy People World tried to take away.

Thank you FATHER.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
The first time I heard him, he caught my attention by saying he was God. That's the first sentence I heard from him. So, I thought "Who the heck is this guy?" So, I listened more. But then as he talked, he explained what he was saying. So I tuned in again, and again. It's been a couple of years since I've listened to him. But as you say Chris, the man is pretty darned astute and wise.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The first time I heard him, he caught my attention by saying he was God. That's the first sentence I heard from him. So, I thought "Who the heck is this guy?" So, I listened more. But then as he talked, he explained what he was saying. So I tuned in again, and again. It's been a couple of years since I've listened to him. But as you say Chris, the man is pretty darned astute and wise.

Roy only tries to WAKE people up...unfortunately most have no idea their ASLEEP!!

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
. At times he's said some very shocking things. One thing I will note - he is very sure of himself.[/QUOTE]

Much of what He says is shocking and upsetting until you listen calmly with an open mind.

The most excruciating pain is the TRUTH about ourselves.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread