Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to create a post that read "what type of guns are in your home and automobile" but then I thought....who in their right mind would list all the guns they own LOL, so I modified the question.

What is your primary "go to" gun if you sense trouble (break-in/burgulary) in or around your own home?

Mine is a pump .12 Gauge with laser sights and mini-light, here's a pic of our BR - I killed the Antelope in 1997 in Colorado Springs, Colorado, I caught the LM Bass on the left in Texas and the one on the right in La-eazy-anna.

Attachments

• 12 Gauge.jpg
    12 Gauge.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 438
  • BR Wall.jpg
    BR Wall.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 438
F

fyrenut

Depends on which room of the house I am in or which vehicle I am driving.. otherwise if its just me. its the Ruger 9MM or the snub .38 in my boot. Mostly tho either Mossberg 500's, Remington 870's, or one of the .45's stashed here and there. ::) BTW I don't own any guns... someone could get hurt ;D

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have several. . . from 12 GA pump to a S&W K-22 that are at my brother's place since my wife won't allow them in our house. So, as a compromise, I keep this thing handy instead. ;)

Sam.jpg

watercolor

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my girlfriend (you guys have never seen her REALLY MAD) ::)

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was advised by a certain member here not to advertise my firearms so lets say iam covered :-X

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI" I can't post this data, nor plead the ------5th------------ here in Mexco since all citizens are effectively disarmed, not even a sword, or spear is legal, but a machete yes?? hmm a cross bow?

I suppose that my biggest arm is the fact that the locals know that I have helped teach the state & local enforcement people fast and long range pistol work, and even beat the Mexican national pistol champion.

Don Jose de La Mancha

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is just a few of my choices...depending on what part of the house I am in....I do have several more around, including 4 shotguns...hmmmm 30-30 rifle and a 270...Geeezz..I should open a gun store..lol BTW...I don't care who knows what I have..they just don't what else I have or where it is or how many cams are lookin at them..They know I'm a police officer so they know I have at least one gun.. ;D

Attachments

• gun2.jpg
    gun2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 369
OP
OP
Night Stalker

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess being how our hobby is an outdoors type thing, we all have at least one or two guns lying around. ;D

SC_Hunter, I like the smaller pearl handled pistol, looks like a great pocket carry gun (for snakes and such).

I have a Cobra .380 in my sock drawer - it shoots firm and pretty accurate for such a short pistol.

Thanks for the responses.....I sort of figured that all of us had something for protection now days.

Night Stalker - ;)

T

TreasureTales

Posting my best finds and my best guns is not something I want to do on a public forum. Suffice to say an intruder would have to pick up his head before exiting my house. Nuff said?!!?

T

TreasureTales

Night Stalker, that's a very nice pronghorn antelope you have there. Mine is OK, but nothing grand like yours. My mule deer buck is even less grand - but the backstrap was superb!!!! And nothing quite as good as venison jerky. Um um good!

T

TreasureTales

BLACKFOOT said:
T.T. Do You have a Machete too? When I use mine I hate the fallout,spray.

Not gonna tell you because the walls (and computers) have ears. I again put out a warning to all - beware what you say on a public forum, your words could be used against you. With the wackos running around this week at all the schools and now the nutjob at NASA, do you think talking about guns is a smart idea? I mean, our second amendment is holding on by a thread, and that thread is being snipped at by the likes of Rosie O'Donnell, Sarah Brady, et al.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions