Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Look up Coyote Encounter,pretty controversial.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Controversial threads? You have me confused...never heard or ever seen a single one of those. ;)

I will not mention a thread...let the dead rest in peace. I will just name some of the participants and you can all use your imaginations: Crispin, Stockpicker, World Talker, Deepseeker, Bill from Lachine, Squiggy, Treasure Hunter, Shadow, RBG (or KGB or something like that, can't remember,) Pat-Tekker-Kat, Backbacon, Jeff Gordon, Ms. Jackson, 2greenfeet, o heck; the list goes on and on...

I learned so much from those threads...so much. Reality and perspective that nobody can put a price on. I experienced life through other people's eyes and got furiously angry at the same time. I vaguely remember a strange fellow named GIB...stark raving mad he was. Taught me more then anybody I've ever met. I remember DieselRam, the most gentle man on earth. Who can forget, "Control your emotions or somebody else will."

Now I'm off the grid. Most who view this will probably not recognize my moniker. Sad that I must remain so. I've watched and followed without logging in for quite some time. However, the holidays are over, the worst is behind us, and the new year awaits. I can risk a little to post to those who have meant so much and taught me more then I could have imagined. God Bless you all!

Crispin

Ps. Eva says hello.
PPs. "You can have take it from my cold dead hands." Charleston Heston
PPPs. Terror is no longer in the form of a plane or a bomb. It is marching through Europe's doorstep and could strike anywhere. It is only an amount of time until it infiltrates American and then Canada. I urge every able bodied man and woman to arm, train, and carry defense. If I go down from ISIS, then by GOD, I'm going down shooting. nuff said.

Go Crispin!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No politics please...

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

Last edited:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think THs post pretty well answers it?

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't forget any post about penny/cents and what they are called

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
i have hunted the entrances to old cemeteries, and also the woods around,but never in the cemetery, i don't want to take the chance of takin a ticked off spirit home with me. i have enough trouble gettin along with live people

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RC,

The bond created on the Crispin critters thread is pretty special.....for the most part the members try to be non judgemental lets hope it always stays that way.

Regards + HH

Bill

Controversial threads? You have me confused...never heard or ever seen a single one of those. ;)

I will not mention a thread...let the dead rest in peace. I will just name some of the participants and you can all use your imaginations: Crispin, Stockpicker, World Talker, Deepseeker, Bill from Lachine, Squiggy, Treasure Hunter, Shadow, RBG (or KGB or something like that, can't remember,) Pat-Tekker-Kat, Backbacon, Jeff Gordon, Ms. Jackson, 2greenfeet, o heck; the list goes on and on...

I learned so much from those threads...so much. Reality and perspective that nobody can put a price on. I experienced life through other people's eyes and got furiously angry at the same time. I vaguely remember a strange fellow named GIB...stark raving mad he was. Taught me more then anybody I've ever met. I remember DieselRam, the most gentle man on earth. Who can forget, "Control your emotions or somebody else will."

Now I'm off the grid. Most who view this will probably not recognize my moniker. Sad that I must remain so. I've watched and followed without logging in for quite some time. However, the holidays are over, the worst is behind us, and the new year awaits. I can risk a little to post to those who have meant so much and taught me more then I could have imagined. God Bless you all!

Crispin

Ps. Eva says hello.
PPs. "You can have take it from my cold dead hands." Charleston Heston
PPPs. Terror is no longer in the form of a plane or a bomb. It is marching through Europe's doorstep and could strike anywhere. It is only an amount of time until it infiltrates American and then Canada. I urge every able bodied man and woman to arm, train, and carry defense. If I go down from ISIS, then by GOD, I'm going down shooting. nuff said.

Go Crispin!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha! Uncle. We ebb and flow but try to share the same boat graciously. Maybe in time we'll all paddle the same direction at the same time; but as you say ,"it's been a fun ride".

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think the treads where Limitool thinks his old horseshoe finds belong to famous peoples horses. I can't figure out how he does it!!!! :dontknow: And he has to be totally nuts to think he's going to dig up a "Golden Horseshoe". Brad already found it... but Limitool lives in denial I guess... :laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A couple small pieces in Limitool's front yard.

morning-breath-dog-framed.jpg

morning-breath-dog-framed.jpg

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't really consider myself a devout Christian,, but I do try to live by the golden rule. Growing up in the Roman Catholic faith, we were taught about venial sins & Mortal Sins. If you commit enough Mortal Sins,, you're going to hell.
Well, in the World of Treasure Hunting, swinging a coil in a cemetery is a Mortal Sin!!

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way old thread no sense in bringing it back if it gets people banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread