Buckeyes

carb897

May 2, 2012
woodward, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
excal 11 , explorer se, garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What hurt tcu from not getting in is they beat Iowa st by 50 points or so. Not a great program . And also the big 12 not having a conference championship has really hurt . Ohio st. Demolished Wisconsin which is a lot better program in a conference championship game . If Ohio states season would have ended without that last game like the big ten used to have then no doubt tcu would have been in.
So I think it's more to do with that than really anything else . The conferences that have championship games usually get a nod . Remember when the big 12 had one they got a lot of the bid for the bigger games.

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But Notre Dame does not play in a conference championship game and they will never be treated the same as TCU. It is all about money and TV ratings

carb897

May 2, 2012
woodward, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All in all though this was better than in years past! It's never going to be perfect someone is always going to get a little butt hurt . I was just happy to see bama lose and fsu get destroyed .

hikerdude

Jan 31, 2013
Palmdale, California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 2200 Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Alma Mater the Ducks.........were 40 to 1 favorites!!! :icon_scratch:
Booooooooo
My Broncos are out, wife's Cowboys are out.....
Well, Congrats I guess! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

My USC Trojans will be back, in two years when they get all their scholarships back, I hope. Congrats Ohio State ,and good job. Oregon, you set the tempo with two dropped passed on two consecutive third downs , and you couldn't run the ball. Denver's quarterback disappointed me AGAIN. Dallas, you have to maintain ball control during a catch while falling to the ground. It's gonna be Seattle, and New England with Seattle winning :). The northwest wins the big one again. Sorry you east coast guys.

carb897

May 2, 2012
woodward, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of the Trojans one of the best championship games was Texas vs usc in 05

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Notre dame seriously don't get me started. All the whinning they did we can compete with anybody we deserve a shot. Alabama beat them worse than a one armed man fighting mike tyson. Notre dame just needs to be quiet and stay in there cupcake conference and leave the real football to the real football teams,

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohio state deserves the national championship and beat #1 and #2 with a third string quarterback. Have you even watched the Buckeyes play this year? Alabama would be champions if tcu would of been in. That's just my opinion. We buckeye fans are use to the hate and under estimation of everyone. I would love to see Buckeyes play tcu so you can let it go. I know the Buckeyes would beat tcu. Just my opinion. I love the fact that the Buckeyes proved Mark Mays wrong and shut his mouth. Go Buckeyes.

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoosiers fan, but almost always root B1G in the bowls. Was rooting OSU all the way. B1G needed to pull itself up from irrelevancy. Last night helped. Good for every team in the B1G.

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohio state deserves the national championship and beat #1 and #2 with a third string quarterback. Have you even watched the Buckeyes play this year? Alabama would be champions if tcu would of been in. That's just my opinion. We buckeye fans are use to the hate and under estimation of everyone. I would love to see Buckeyes play tcu so you can let it go. I know the Buckeyes would beat tcu. Just my opinion. I love the fact that the Buckeyes proved Mark Mays wrong and shut his mouth. Go Buckeyes.

Uh, nobody considers him 3rd string any longer.

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My USC Trojans will be back, in two years when they get all their scholarships back, I hope. Congrats Ohio State ,and good job. Oregon, you set the tempo with two dropped passed on two consecutive third downs , and you couldn't run the ball. Denver's quarterback disappointed me AGAIN. Dallas, you have to maintain ball control during a catch while falling to the ground. It's gonna be Seattle, and New England with Seattle winning :). The northwest wins the big one again. Sorry you east coast guys.

Don't forget the Buckeyes turning over the ball 4 times and Oregon could only manage to make something out of one of the turnovers. The Buckeyes are a young team also and will improve. Hard to believe the depth they had at qb and running backs this year. Urban knows how to find good players. Yea I'm bragging but the Buckeyes sure gave me a good reason this year. Who would of thought they could be this successful with the injuries this season. Very proud Buckeye here!!! Don't get me wrong TCU looked great this year and the Ducks were incredible also but the Buckeyes knew how to get it done this year. My pro team hasn't been able to do it for years (bengals) so at least one of my teams does. Good luck to everyone's fav teams this year and next.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread