Buckeyes

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I cheered for them too. But the University of Texas would have made me a lot happier...

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Michigan???????................Thats funny, lol Great job Buckeyes...............First time rooting for them

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Alma Mater the Ducks.........were 40 to 1 favorites!!! :icon_scratch:
Booooooooo
My Broncos are out, wife's Cowboys are out.....
Well, Congrats I guess! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the nut from the tree lol. I've heard it for years and especially while in army that a buckeye was a worthless but. Guess they proved the nation wrong last nite. The big 10 in general proved the nation wrong this year. They thought the big 10 was weak lol!!!

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish it was my nittany lions instead LOL. We sure could use something good like a national championship.

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TCU should have been in final 4, TCU and Ohio had one common opponent and that was minnesota and TCU won 30 to 7 and Ohio won 31 to 24. System is still screwed up.

carb897

May 2, 2012
woodward, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
excal 11 , explorer se, garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Sooners didn't do so good this year but I'm just happy a. Sec team didn't even make it into the game!

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TCU should have been in final 4, TCU and Ohio had one common opponent and that was minnesota and TCU won 30 to 7 and Ohio won 31 to 24. System is still screwed up.

I'm pretty sure Ohio state proved who should have been there

carb897

May 2, 2012
woodward, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wanna compare tcu demolished ole miss who beat bama also by a td like Ohio state did. Not taking anything away from Ohio state just saying still not perfect system but a hell of a lot better than before. Otherwise it would have been bama and fsu in the title game .

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish Buckeyes could play tcu now just to put that to rest. The Buckeyes play to the tempo of a game. Knock off 1 and 2 well deserved national champions.

carb897

May 2, 2012
woodward, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also might add I have a lot of respect for Meyer . It's going to be interesting in the big 10 with harbough taking over at Michigan . That rivalry will heat back up now.
Mariota from Oregon is a very deserving heisman winner compared to the 2 clowns who won it the last 2 years. On and off the field a well rounded young man.

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree can't wait for next season.

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Mariota is well deserving of the heisman. He kept the team in the game also. Seems like a great kid.

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Virginia Tech beat them so nothing is proved. The system is still all political and based on TV ratings. TCU is a small private school with a smaller fan base. They were number 3 and win their last game by 52 points and fall to number 6

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread