jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we can't even stop destroying each other.
what would we do to something we can't understand ?

besides Slice & Dice and place it under a Microscope.

so should they be expected to do less ?

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol. Well I can imagine. I don't think they would have to be that much farther along either. 30 years ago I wouldn't have thought I could speak to you, wirelessly, with this itty bitty I pad!

But I will say, I can't imagine who they would try to communicate with, there is no intelligent lbeing that speaks for the populations of the world!

While I totally understand your meant statement.... We all know for another intelligent civilization to transverse universes' and orbit earth is FAR MORE ADVANCED then us.... in fact their WAY OUT THERE... LITERALLY. We put probes and machines on Mars.... and we now look at other universes through powerful space telescopes looking for a planet in the "Goldie lock zone". I believe we're in the "ant hill" arena barely. The moon is less than 250,000 thousand miles away and we probably know more about it then the bottom of our own ocean.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

At the risk of sounding like a nut, Life forms not native to Earth, are here, living among us, and have been here longer than we have.

This video is 9 years old. there are newer versions, and updates.....hundreds of military personnel with top secret clearance, have come forth, on record, with documented proof of hundreds of physical encounters.

Ever since the first Atomic bomb was detonated, we have been under increased surveillance, it's obvious they are benevolent, and don't want us to destroy the Earth.

I know it's a long video, but these are high ranking, sincere people with amazing stories to tell...I dare you to watch it.

Why it's not on the news every night is another story.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Why it's not on the news every night is another story.[/QUOTE]

Easy.... Can you imagine if a "critter" was filmed running on Mars and then broadcasted to the world??? Can you imagine if the U.S. Govt. or any world Government showed proof positive an alien craft and it's crew???? I can understand easily why it's not on the news....

World order, religious faiths and social order would break down quickly. Suddenly we are NOT perceived as in control of our fate or planet... there are "others"!!! And I believe there are and have been "others" outside this world.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Time for a "WHAT IF" Statement; WHAT IF "they" are simply "US" from another TIME & SPACE... VERY "Advanced" & "Mutated" by Time/Space; in a TIME MACHINE (OLDER "Model) or TIME/SPACE MACHINE (Newer/More Advanced "model"); would you then "accept" them/us...? :sadsmiley: BTW; I think Mass. video is "fake"... MAYBE done to test our "reactions". :coffee2: Coffee...? :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Last edited:

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have moved from NYC to North Central Pennsylvania.
At night, when the sky is clear, you can see an incredible display of the heavens. The Space Station, as well as numerous smaller satellites pass over regularly every month. There are too many lights in the NYC Metropolitan area to see these heavenly bodies. Since moving here in July, I have seen a few meteor showers and one huge shooting star. I have not seen or talked to any Aliens or UFO's. Not even an illegal alien. If I do run into any Aliens,, I'll be sure to get back to you guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread