UFO and Orbs - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: UFO and Orbs

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Brad - Wolfpack Proud

Jun 2013
    Middle TN. area
    White XLT Spectrum E-Series
    6290 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by wecoyote View Post
    Don't know who that was aimed at but no one on this thread has said we are alone in the universe. I believe 100% there is other life out there, I was just saying that THIS ONE looks skeptical to me.
    Hey... I most certainly wasn't "aiming" at anybody nor meant to if I did. Sorry if anybody thought this... it was just my humble opinion about UFO's and life outside of our planet.
    I am a true blue Patriot who believes in the original Constitution's meaning. I'll bleed blood to defend it and resist those who want to diminish or alter its meaning or those rights stated within the Constitution.

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    37445 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    first I'd be curious what we would do if we found life on mars.

well.... Not really. We would scoop it up and put it through all types of tests in that
    Mini Grinder blender we sent up there right ?

what if there was intelligent life in that ground it scooped up "

it could probably be compared to a Gigantic Alien Space craft, the size of Mexico,
    and an alien the size of Texas landing on earth And scooping up
    a healthy portion of sand on the Beach during Spring break,
    gobbling up a dozen or more spring breakers & not even recognizing them as Life
    due to size compared to them.

point being, we know not what every life form everywhere looks live,
    and vice-verse .

They may be landing here already in the form of Meteorites and we can't recognize them as Life,
    or space craft.
    they could also be the size of a Flu Virus.
    The Flu Virus may even be an Alien invasion or just visitors that can't see us other then as food
    or life force
    Limitool and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Brad - Wolfpack Proud

Jun 2013
    Middle TN. area
    6290 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave44 View Post
    I feel the same way. I also hate people who would waste my time. I am not referring to worldtalker. But the people that posted it sounded a bit overzealous( as Jeff pointed out).

I myself find it incredibly odd that a civilization that is even on par with our development ( but didn't have the same stifling regulations) hasn't come out to play yet! Lol

How often does an anomaly like Einstein show up? What if they had encouraged a Tesla, and even had a couple more innovations?
    Can you even imagine an alien life form with the ability to come from "wherever" and observe our planet and try to decide who to contact (if they wanted too). Any life form with the ability to arrive here would be so FAR ADVANCED then us. If you think about it ... it would really warp your mind to even entertain the thought. Hollywood cannot even come close...!
    jeff of pa likes this.
    I am a true blue Patriot who believes in the original Constitution's meaning. I'll bleed blood to defend it and resist those who want to diminish or alter its meaning or those rights stated within the Constitution.

us
    Brad - Wolfpack Proud

Jun 2013
    Middle TN. area
    6290 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Limitool View Post
    Can you even imagine an alien life form with the ability to come from "wherever" and observe our planet and try to decide who to contact (if they wanted too). Any life form with the ability to arrive here would be so FAR ADVANCED then us. If you think about it ... it would really warp your mind to even entertain the thought. Hollywood cannot even come close...!
    I truly believe we as humans ordain ourselves as the most intelligent... we are so full of ourselves and "our" achievement's. And we should as a species... but advancement can be measured in many, many different ways and definitions. But in truth we are one of the weakest mammals if put in the environment most mammals survive within.

Just turn off the power for 6 months and watch holy hell break loose upon "intelligent mankind".
    jeff of pa likes this.

us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    2223 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Limitool View Post
    Lol. Well I can imagine. I don't think they would have to be that much farther along either. 30 years ago I wouldn't have thought I could speak to you, wirelessly, with this itty bitty I pad!

But I will say, I can't imagine who they would try to communicate with, there is no intelligent lbeing that speaks for the populations of the world!
    jeff of pa and Rebel - KGC like this.
    Thomas Paine-
    "Government even in its best state is but a necessary evil," Paine wrote, and "in its worst state an intolerable one." Like many Americans today, Paine believed that government added insult to injury by using tax dollars in ways that were actually harmful to the public. "When we suffer," wrote Paine, "or are exposed to the same miseries by a government which we might expect in a country without government, our calamities are heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer." To Paine, "securing freedom and property to all men, and, above all things, freedom of religion," were the only legitimate functions of government. Americans generally agreed, and went to war to achieve this vision.
    http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx?control=233

"People whose lives are barren and insecure seem to show a greater willingness to obey than people who are self-sufficient and self-confident. To the frustrated, freedom from responsibility is more attractive than freedom from restraint. They are eager to barter their independence for relief of the burdens of willing, deciding and being responsible for inevitable failure. They willingly abdicate the directing of their lives to those who want to plan, command and shoulder all responsibility." ~Eric Hoffer “The True Believer”

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    37445 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    we can't even stop destroying each other.
    what would we do to something we can't understand ?

besides Slice & Dice and place it under a Microscope.

so should they be expected to do less ?
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Jan 15, 2015 at 05:22 PM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Brad - Wolfpack Proud

Jun 2013
    Middle TN. area
    6290 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave44 View Post
    Lol. Well I can imagine. I don't think they would have to be that much farther along either. 30 years ago I wouldn't have thought I could speak to you, wirelessly, with this itty bitty I pad!

But I will say, I can't imagine who they would try to communicate with, there is no intelligent lbeing that speaks for the populations of the world!
    While I totally understand your meant statement.... We all know for another intelligent civilization to transverse universes' and orbit earth is FAR MORE ADVANCED then us.... in fact their WAY OUT THERE... LITERALLY. We put probes and machines on Mars.... and we now look at other universes through powerful space telescopes looking for a planet in the "Goldie lock zone". I believe we're in the "ant hill" arena barely. The moon is less than 250,000 thousand miles away and we probably know more about it then the bottom of our own ocean.
    jeff of pa likes this.

Jul 2012
    Holmes County Ohio
    Tesoro Lobo
    1703 times

At the risk of sounding like a nut, Life forms not native to Earth, are here, living among us, and have been here longer than we have.

This video is 9 years old. there are newer versions, and updates.....hundreds of military personnel with top secret clearance, have come forth, on record, with documented proof of hundreds of physical encounters.

Ever since the first Atomic bomb was detonated, we have been under increased surveillance, it's obvious they are benevolent, and don't want us to destroy the Earth.

I know it's a long video, but these are high ranking, sincere people with amazing stories to tell...I dare you to watch it.

Why it's not on the news every night is another story.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Two rules in life: Don't sweat the small stuff.

It's all small stuff.

us
    Brad - Wolfpack Proud

Jun 2013
    Middle TN. area
    6290 times
    Metal Detecting
    [QUOTE=Gold Maven;4348259]

Why it's not on the news every night is another story.[/QUOTE]

Easy.... Can you imagine if a "critter" was filmed running on Mars and then broadcasted to the world Can you imagine if the U.S. Govt. or any world Government showed proof positive an alien craft and it's crew? I can understand easily why it's not on the news....

World order, religious faiths and social order would break down quickly. Suddenly we are NOT perceived as in control of our fate or planet... there are "others"!!! And I believe there are and have been "others" outside this world.

Jun 2007
    14224 times
    Time for a "WHAT IF" Statement; WHAT IF "they" are simply "US" from another TIME & SPACE... VERY "Advanced" & "Mutated" by Time/Space; in a TIME MACHINE (OLDER "Model) or TIME/SPACE MACHINE (Newer/More Advanced "model"); would you then "accept" them/us...? BTW; I think Mass. video is "fake"... MAYBE done to test our "reactions". Coffee...?
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Jan 15, 2015 at 08:43 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    DEPLORABLE

Jul 2015
    Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
    E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
    22130 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I have moved from NYC to North Central Pennsylvania.
    At night, when the sky is clear, you can see an incredible display of the heavens. The Space Station, as well as numerous smaller satellites pass over regularly every month. There are too many lights in the NYC Metropolitan area to see these heavenly bodies. Since moving here in July, I have seen a few meteor showers and one huge shooting star. I have not seen or talked to any Aliens or UFO's. Not even an illegal alien. If I do run into any Aliens,, I'll be sure to get back to you guys.
    Rebel - KGC and jeff of pa like this.
    SOMETIMES I WISH I DIDN'T KNOW NOW ,,, WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW THEN,, Bob Seger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links