Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG OMG OMG.. Why oh Why didn't it make those people mute!

Despite that,, a very interesting video. It looks like it was a plan by a UFO to make these idiots lose their minds?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL on the man/Woman in the back round but WOW

is that CGI on a windowpane ?

if that is legit footage that should be hitting the media.
I don't think fireworks can be built to do that.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL on the man/Woman in the back round but WOW

is that CGI on a windowpane ?

if that is legit footage that should be hitting the media.
I don't think fireworks can be built to do that.

Just think what is NOT captured on video!

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The people in the backround cracked me up. Other thank that its a very interesting video. Thanks for sharing.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this really occured.......

The people are hilariously and tragically unintelligent.

What kind of a human survival reflex would that be? If it were unfolding in front of me I would want silence so that all of my senses could absorb it. " I never saw nuthin like that before!!!!". Really,,,,, Are you sure? Think a bit harder?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this really occured.......

The people are hilariously and tragically unintelligent.

What kind of a human survival reflex would that be? If it were unfolding in front of me I would want silence so that all of my senses could absorb it. " I never saw nuthin like that before!!!!". Really,,,,, Are you sure? Think a bit harder?

I do agree he/she seems a bit over stimulated to not be acting.
but there are people out there who can't keep their emotions in and Mouths shut :laughing7:

this apparently was just filmed & released ?

I haven't gotten the chance yet to check.
but that's a large City in the backround ... Right ?

hundreds if not more should have seen it.
This should be forefront on the news if real

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I do agree he/she seems a bit over stimulated to not be acting.
but there are people out there who can't keep their emotions in and Mouths shut :laughing7:

this apparently was just filmed & released ?

I haven't gotten the chance yet to check.
but that's a large City in the backround ... Right ?

hundreds if not more should have seen it.
This should be forefront on the news if real

This went with it.

Published on Jan 14, 2015
UFO Releasing Glowing Orbs Into a Formation in Western Massachusetts (UFO Invasion)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
should start hitting the news stations last night then :(
tonight or tomorrow night at the latest one of the stations should consider it interesting enough,
and gotten enough calls, to at least comment. :dontknow:

I googled it, But only news was Non News sites so far

wecoyote

Oct 30, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Whites 4900/D, Fisher TW-6, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And they were so fortunate to be in the perfect location for filming that they got a completely symmetrical formation in front of them. If they had been to the side, they would have seen the orbs advancing and retreating instead of side to side movement.
I'm a bit skeptical on this one. Too out of focus (as usual) and too perfect location. I'm thinking CGI.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the focus doesn't matter, Non believers would say too clear also.
if that were the case

I wanted to check if anyone in Mass saw anything,

however the National UFO Reporting Center hasn't updated since the 9th.

National UFO Reporting Center

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have absolutely no idea if this or any video is real or not... or enhanced or altered.

But just my opinion here.... To believe that "we" (any LIVING, BREATHING, MOVING, BREEDING SPECISES) are the ONLY possible life (Intelligent or not) within not only our universe but any of the billions of others just shows how shallow your thinking is. You think to highly of yourself if this is the case. And who says an ant hill in Africa isn't more intelligent than all the humans. We'll see.....

wecoyote

Oct 30, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have absolutely no idea if this or any video is real or not... or enhanced or altered.

But just my opinion here.... To believe that "we" (any LIVING, BREATHING, MOVING, BREEDING SPECISES) are the ONLY possible life (Intelligent or not) within not only our universe but any of the billions of others just shows how shallow your thinking is. You think to highly of yourself if this is the case. And who says an ant hill in Africa isn't more intelligent than all the humans. We'll see.....

Don't know who that was aimed at but no one on this thread has said we are alone in the universe. I believe 100% there is other life out there, I was just saying that THIS ONE looks skeptical to me.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I feel the same way. I also hate people who would waste my time. I am not referring to worldtalker. But the people that posted it sounded a bit overzealous( as Jeff pointed out).

I myself find it incredibly odd that a civilization that is even on par with our development ( but didn't have the same stifling regulations) hasn't come out to play yet! Lol

How often does an anomaly like Einstein show up? What if they had encouraged a Tesla, and even had a couple more innovations?

wecoyote

Oct 30, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dave44, I see your in Chesterfield. I'm in Chester, not far from 10 and Jefferson Davis.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't know who that was aimed at but no one on this thread has said we are alone in the universe. I believe 100% there is other life out there, I was just saying that THIS ONE looks skeptical to me.

Hey... I most certainly wasn't "aiming" at anybody nor meant to if I did. Sorry if anybody thought this... it was just my humble opinion about UFO's and life outside of our planet.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first I'd be curious what we would do if we found life on mars.

well.... Not really. We would scoop it up and put it through all types of tests in that
Mini Grinder blender we sent up there right ?

what if there was intelligent life in that ground it scooped up "

it could probably be compared to a Gigantic Alien Space craft, the size of Mexico,
and an alien the size of Texas landing on earth And scooping up
a healthy portion of sand on the Beach during Spring break,
gobbling up a dozen or more spring breakers & not even recognizing them as Life
due to size compared to them.

point being, we know not what every life form everywhere looks live,
and vice-verse .

They may be landing here already in the form of Meteorites and we can't recognize them as Life,
or space craft.
they could also be the size of a Flu Virus.
The Flu Virus may even be an Alien invasion or just visitors that can't see us other then as food
or life force

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I feel the same way. I also hate people who would waste my time. I am not referring to worldtalker. But the people that posted it sounded a bit overzealous( as Jeff pointed out).

I myself find it incredibly odd that a civilization that is even on par with our development ( but didn't have the same stifling regulations) hasn't come out to play yet! Lol

How often does an anomaly like Einstein show up? What if they had encouraged a Tesla, and even had a couple more innovations?

Can you even imagine an alien life form with the ability to come from "wherever" and observe our planet and try to decide who to contact (if they wanted too). Any life form with the ability to arrive here would be so FAR ADVANCED then us. If you think about it ... it would really warp your mind to even entertain the thought. Hollywood cannot even come close...!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can you even imagine an alien life form with the ability to come from "wherever" and observe our planet and try to decide who to contact (if they wanted too). Any life form with the ability to arrive here would be so FAR ADVANCED then us. If you think about it ... it would really warp your mind to even entertain the thought. Hollywood cannot even come close...!

I truly believe we as humans ordain ourselves as the most intelligent... we are so full of ourselves and "our" achievement's. And we should as a species... but advancement can be measured in many, many different ways and definitions. But in truth we are one of the weakest mammals if put in the environment most mammals survive within.

Just turn off the power for 6 months and watch holy hell break loose upon "intelligent mankind".

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lol. Well I can imagine. I don't think they would have to be that much farther along either. 30 years ago I wouldn't have thought I could speak to you, wirelessly, with this itty bitty I pad!

But I will say, I can't imagine who they would try to communicate with, there is no intelligent lbeing that speaks for the populations of the world!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread