NASTIEST... Smelling/ Farting dog in the WORLD!!!!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: NASTIEST... Smelling/ Farting dog in the WORLD!!!!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Brad - Wolfpack Proud

Jun 2013
    Middle TN. area
    White XLT Spectrum E-Series
    6271 times
    Metal Detecting

NASTIEST... Smelling/ Farting dog in the WORLD!!!!

Not a great topic I agree... But this morning I'm sitting here with my morning coffee, watching TV and surfing on Tnet. This is basically my same routine most everyday. MY old male boxer, "Bubba" walks into my office (as usual) and looks over the front of the desk and we "talk". He then lies in front of my large desk and does the LOUDEST, NASTIEST fart any dog has ever DONE... EVER!!!! It fact it went on and on and on....! I was impressed at first because my old boxer could have held his own over an open campfire with any of us.

20 seconds later I swear the wallpaper, paint and my nose hairs were all burning. NEVER, NEVER, never have I had a dog "light up" a room like my old boxer "Bubba" just did. I stood up and was going to start yelling at him to get out.... but he's leaving himself!!!!! I followed quickly and hit the overhead fan to boot on the way out. 1 minute later my son pulls up in the driveway after taking his daughter to school. He walks into the back door and INSTANTLY starts screaming... "Dad, what the hell did you eat"....????

Bubba is lying by the dining room table looking innocent as hell, my son is screaming at me for "farting" and then my wife gets up because of all of us reacting (to Bubba). 3-4 minutes later my WIFE IS SCREAMING AND YELLING at Bubba...!!!!

I have the #1 dog who can LIGHT UP A ROOM....! Never in my 59 years have I smelled a worse dog then this old boxer when he cuts loose!!!!!

EDIT: He normally rides to woodshop with me in the morning in the car.... NOT TODAY.
    Last edited by Limitool; Jan 21, 2015 at 05:07 PM.
    I am a true blue Patriot who believes in the original Constitution's meaning. I'll bleed blood to defend it and resist those who want to diminish or alter its meaning or those rights stated within the Constitution.

us
    Sorry Honey, I canít. Iíve got plans with my metal detector.

Nov 2013
    Mountain Maryland
    Garrett AT Pro, AT Max
    14218 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Whoever smelt it, dealt it.
    BC1969 and CoilyGirl like this.
    EVERY COIN, SILVERS, AND TOKENS FOUND IN FLORIDA I SOLD...STARTING FRESH IN MARYLAND

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    19469 times
    It's always so cool when you find a dog has a neat trick. Congrats!

us
    ARC

Aug 2014
    Bahia Espiritu Santo de Tampa - La Florida
    JW 8X V.2 - ML X2 - VP 580
    50133 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    One word...
    Heh.
    Oh wait that is not actually a word... or is it ?
    hmmm ...
    According to Urban Dictionary... yes.
    heh - half laugh, semi-cynical connotation, used on IRC by those too cool to say lol or roflmao.
    Have permission... Fill holes... Dispose of trash. - The Random Chat Thread - http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/ev...en-24-7-a.html

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2012
    Blackfoot, Idaho
    White's GMT, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO 'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
    3228 times
    Prospecting
    LOL....my Griffon, Max, could drive me out of the camper......if I was dumb enough to give him Freetos and guacamole dip. And, he was absolutely silent about it...Ha!
    Fortunately, I learned my lesson the first time.
    Jim

Jun 2007
    13780 times
    Yes, that is correct; whatever you feed 'em, comes out of the OTHER end... GOOD, BAD, UGLY! My ex-wife's BULL-DOG was the WORSE!
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Jan 22, 2015 at 08:11 AM.

us
    Brad - Wolfpack Proud

Jun 2013
    Middle TN. area
    6271 times
    Metal Detecting
    Well my 7 dogs all eat the same thing day in and out. Now they do get hold of "critters" around the woods here but I can't control that.

And I'll put this old boxer up against you ex-wife's bulldog ANYDAY! Budda say's "Howdy" to ya all also!
    I am a true blue Patriot who believes in the original Constitution's meaning. I'll bleed blood to defend it and resist those who want to diminish or alter its meaning or those rights stated within the Constitution.

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    2796 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho View Post
    LOL....my Griffon, Max, could drive me out of the camper......if I was dumb enough to give him Freetos and guacamole dip. And, he was absolutely silent about it...Ha!
    Fortunately, I learned my lesson the first time.
    Jim
    Funny you mentioned the Fritos!!!! I used to give my friends shepherd Fritos and the little tins of their bean dip when ever he gave me a hard time. It'd enable that Shepard to blow the copper off a clad at 20 paces. Not kidding you could smell it in the next yard if the wind was right.
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

us
    Brad - Wolfpack Proud

Jun 2013
    Middle TN. area
    6271 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by boogeyman View Post
    Funny you mentioned the Fritos!!!! I used to give my friends shepherd Fritos and the little tins of their bean dip when ever he gave me a hard time. It'd enable that Shepard to blow the copper off a clad at 20 paces. Not kidding you could smell it in the next yard if the wind was right.
    Damn guy that's just NOT right... If somebody was here and gave my dog something that "blew the copper off a clad at 20 paces" YOUR NOW MY PROBLEM!!!!

What really gets me is this... I'll be sitting at my office desk. Suddenly I smell "something" HORRIBLE. I look over the top of the desk and yep... there's Bubba, LOOKING AT ME!!!! It's like he KNOWS and waits for a reaction. And he gets it instantly. And when I smell something foul and start to get up HE'S heading out the door ahead of me... Then I'm blamed for everything that follows. Wife, kids, grandkids and all BLAME ME while Bubba smiles going out the door.

I'd love to "load him up" and let him "crop dust" while we walk through a Wal-Mart sometime... Hell, I got a sense of humor.

Jun 2007
    13780 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Limitool View Post
    Damn guy that's just NOT right... If somebody was here and gave my dog something that "blew the copper off a clad at 20 paces" YOUR NOW MY PROBLEM!!!!

What really gets me is this... I'll be sitting at my office desk. Suddenly I smell "something" HORRIBLE. I look over the top of the desk and yep... there's Bubba, LOOKING AT ME!!!! It's like he KNOWS and waits for a reaction. And he gets it instantly. And when I smell something foul and start to get up HE'S heading out the door ahead of me... Then I'm blamed for everything that follows. Wife, kids, grandkids and all BLAME ME while Bubba smiles going out the door.

I'd love to "load him up" and let him "crop dust" while we walk through a Wal-Mart sometime... Hell, I got a sense of humor.
    YEP! Good for "Crowd Control"...
    Limitool and old digger like this.

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    2796 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Limitool View Post

Please please please make sure you take the gopro or some way to get a video that'd be hilarious!!!! On a serious note...... Make sure you add a warning at the beginning. Gawd I hate cleaning spit coffee off the puter!

Isn't it the cool the looks they get. Always get a kick when you can almost hear them say WHAT?...... You got something to say?

BTW If you want to go ATOMIC, a pickled hardboiled egg will amp it up big time. Learned there are some things you just don't share no matter how cute that begging face is.
    Last edited by boogeyman; Jan 23, 2015 at 10:12 AM.
    dieselram94 and Limitool like this.
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Lol! We need a video!

Sent from a empty soda can!
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

us
    Dennis

Jan 2012
    Montana
    White's MXT
    5975 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    YEP! Good for "Crowd Control"...

Yup! Can it and you'd be a millionare.

us
    Nov 2013
    Mountain Home, Idaho
    BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
    1462 times
    Metal Detecting
    My grandson's dog, a half black lab, half Aussie cattle dog, can make everyone leave the room, including herself when she lets one. No sound. The worst is if you feed her chicken. That's when she will leave the room just before you smell it.
    My little chi/terrier sleeps on the bed with me some nights. If she's has been letting some stinkers, she's made to sleep in her cage.
    The worst I've ever smelled is my son's cat. She will be laying beside you and suddenly it's like you've fallen into a septic tank. I've never smelled anything worse, not even a skunk at 6 feet.
    My son made the remark one time that the biggest problem is the sound. Because they don't have hips to flutter, most of the time you don't hear it. It just sneaks up on you and 'bam'.

Jun 2007
    13780 times
    Loan BUBBA to local Police Dept. for "Crowd Control"; when ppl are marching & rallying, P. D. Chief would say... "Lt.! Send in SGT. BUBBA!"...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Jan 23, 2015 at 12:12 PM.
    Limitool likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links