NASTIEST... Smelling/ Farting dog in the WORLD!!!!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not a great topic I agree... But this morning I'm sitting here with my morning coffee, watching TV and surfing on Tnet. This is basically my same routine most everyday. MY old male boxer, "Bubba" walks into my office (as usual) and looks over the front of the desk and we "talk". He then lies in front of my large desk and does the LOUDEST, NASTIEST fart any dog has ever DONE... EVER!!!! It fact it went on and on and on....! I was impressed at first because my old boxer could have held his own over an open campfire with any of us.

20 seconds later I swear the wallpaper, paint and my nose hairs were all burning. NEVER, NEVER, never have I had a dog "light up" a room like my old boxer "Bubba" just did. I stood up and was going to start yelling at him to get out.... but he's leaving himself!!!!! I followed quickly and hit the overhead fan to boot on the way out. 1 minute later my son pulls up in the driveway after taking his daughter to school. He walks into the back door and INSTANTLY starts screaming... "Dad, what the hell did you eat"....????

Bubba is lying by the dining room table looking innocent as hell, my son is screaming at me for "farting" and then my wife gets up because of all of us reacting (to Bubba). 3-4 minutes later my WIFE IS SCREAMING AND YELLING at Bubba...!!!!

I have the #1 dog who can LIGHT UP A ROOM....! Never in my 59 years have I smelled a worse dog then this old boxer when he cuts loose!!!!!

EDIT: He normally rides to woodshop with me in the morning in the car.... NOT TODAY.

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One word...
Heh.
Oh wait that is not actually a word... or is it ?
hmmm ...
According to Urban Dictionary... yes.
heh - half laugh, semi-cynical connotation, used on IRC by those too cool to say lol or roflmao.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL....my Griffon, Max, could drive me out of the camper......if I was dumb enough to give him Freetos and guacamole dip. And, he was absolutely silent about it...Ha!
Fortunately, I learned my lesson the first time.
Jim

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes, that is correct; whatever you feed 'em, comes out of the OTHER end... GOOD, BAD, UGLY! My ex-wife's BULL-DOG was the WORSE! :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well my 7 dogs all eat the same thing day in and out. Now they do get hold of "critters" around the woods here but I can't control that.

And I'll put this old boxer up against you ex-wife's bulldog ANYDAY! Budda say's "Howdy" to ya all also!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL....my Griffon, Max, could drive me out of the camper......if I was dumb enough to give him Freetos and guacamole dip. And, he was absolutely silent about it...Ha!
Fortunately, I learned my lesson the first time.
Jim
Funny you mentioned the Fritos!!!! I used to give my friends shepherd Fritos and the little tins of their bean dip when ever he gave me a hard time. It'd enable that Shepard to blow the copper off a clad at 20 paces. Not kidding you could smell it in the next yard if the wind was right.

OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Funny you mentioned the Fritos!!!! I used to give my friends shepherd Fritos and the little tins of their bean dip when ever he gave me a hard time. It'd enable that Shepard to blow the copper off a clad at 20 paces. Not kidding you could smell it in the next yard if the wind was right.

Damn guy that's just NOT right... If somebody was here and gave my dog something that "blew the copper off a clad at 20 paces" YOUR NOW MY PROBLEM!!!!

What really gets me is this... I'll be sitting at my office desk. Suddenly I smell "something" HORRIBLE. I look over the top of the desk and yep... there's Bubba, LOOKING AT ME!!!! It's like he KNOWS and waits for a reaction. And he gets it instantly. And when I smell something foul and start to get up HE'S heading out the door ahead of me... Then I'm blamed for everything that follows. Wife, kids, grandkids and all BLAME ME while Bubba smiles going out the door.

I'd love to "load him up" and let him "crop dust" while we walk through a Wal-Mart sometime... Hell, I got a sense of humor.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Damn guy that's just NOT right... If somebody was here and gave my dog something that "blew the copper off a clad at 20 paces" YOUR NOW MY PROBLEM!!!!

What really gets me is this... I'll be sitting at my office desk. Suddenly I smell "something" HORRIBLE. I look over the top of the desk and yep... there's Bubba, LOOKING AT ME!!!! It's like he KNOWS and waits for a reaction. And he gets it instantly. And when I smell something foul and start to get up HE'S heading out the door ahead of me... Then I'm blamed for everything that follows. Wife, kids, grandkids and all BLAME ME while Bubba smiles going out the door.

I'd love to "load him up" and let him "crop dust" while we walk through a Wal-Mart sometime... Hell, I got a sense of humor.

YEP! Good for "Crowd Control"...

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Please please please make sure you take the gopro or some way to get a video that'd be hilarious!!!! On a serious note...... Make sure you add a warning at the beginning. Gawd I hate cleaning spit coffee off the puter!

Isn't it the cool the looks they get. Always get a kick when you can almost hear them say WHAT?...... You got something to say?

BTW If you want to go ATOMIC, a pickled hardboiled egg will amp it up big time. Learned there are some things you just don't share no matter how cute that begging face is.

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lol! We need a video!

Sent from a empty soda can!

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My grandson's dog, a half black lab, half Aussie cattle dog, can make everyone leave the room, including herself when she lets one. No sound. The worst is if you feed her chicken. That's when she will leave the room just before you smell it.
My little chi/terrier sleeps on the bed with me some nights. If she's has been letting some stinkers, she's made to sleep in her cage.
The worst I've ever smelled is my son's cat. She will be laying beside you and suddenly it's like you've fallen into a septic tank. I've never smelled anything worse, not even a skunk at 6 feet.
My son made the remark one time that the biggest problem is the sound. Because they don't have hips to flutter, most of the time you don't hear it. It just sneaks up on you and 'bam'.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Loan BUBBA to local Police Dept. for "Crowd Control"; when ppl are marching & rallying, P. D. Chief would say... "Lt.! Send in SGT. BUBBA!"...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
My grandson's dog, a half black lab, half Aussie cattle dog, can make everyone leave the room, including herself when she lets one. No sound. The worst is if you feed her chicken. That's when she will leave the room just before you smell it.
My little chi/terrier sleeps on the bed with me some nights. If she's has been letting some stinkers, she's made to sleep in her cage.
The worst I've ever smelled is my son's cat. She will be laying beside you and suddenly it's like you've fallen into a septic tank. I've never smelled anything worse, not even a skunk at 6 feet.
My son made the remark one time that the biggest problem is the sound. Because they don't have hips to flutter, most of the time you don't hear it. It just sneaks up on you and 'bam'.

HA! When I see my cat's tail "go up"... I go for the GAS MASK!

SkinNFluff

Dec 27, 2014
Harrison County, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
xDSC01210.jpg

Hi! my name is Blue and I enjoy sleeping under the covers and farting so that the smell creeps up from under the covers directly into daddy's nose. Daddy can be dead asleep (and he is a very heavy sleeper), but my farts never fail to wake him up and get him up an out of the bed. He always says words while exiting the room that I am not allowed to repeat.

H-2 CHARLIE

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2012
on the rocks - so cal county line
Detector(s) used
Gold bug pro / Minelab GM 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought this was Truck mount Carpet cleaning forum . Lol . My American Bull has been on them $50-70 per bag of grain free foods . I'm settling on Pure Balance from Wally . Salmon formula , low on protein so its not to rich .
View attachment 1109698

OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's a pic of Bubba from a few years ago with his friend "Tiny". This damn boxer will come and sit in front of me while I sit on the couch with my morning cup of coffee. He'll just sit there while I watch the news and rub his head and neck. And then I swear... SWEAR he knows he's going to FART... leans his head back and let's it GO!!!!! I swear he's laughing. All the other dogs are silent and deadly as are most dogs... but not Bubba and he's PROUD of it.

Now on the rare occasion I "slip" he's quick to run to "mom" and rat me out!!!!!! Just never heard a dog fart so loud before. It's unnerving actually.... :occasion14:

Attachments

• S6301718.JPG
    S6301718.JPG
    705 KB · Views: 84

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Speaking of farting cats...here's a video!

Sent from a empty soda can!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread