Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Excuse me sir! Let's use the correct terminology! That is not planer shavings. It is décor or more commonly referred to as sound deadening material, or spilled coffee / beer absorbent.

I thought that little spot on the bench next to the drill press was the drill index...:icon_scratch::tongue3:

I honestly believe we could work together buddy... Brad :occasion14: :laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bet we could!
BTW hard drive magnets work great to find that 1/64th brill bit that fell off the drill index.:laughing7::tongue3:

I'm experienced buddy.... not only do I have the magnet I have it on a strong string. No sense bending over looking...!!!! :headbang:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm experienced buddy.... not only do I have the magnet I have it on a strong string. No sense bending over looking...!!!! :headbang:
Yeah, with my luck it'd get stuck on the tablesaw and I would try & yank it causing a head laceration......
Already had a bar of them trying to clear nails to detect & stuck it in the cargo pocket of my shorts embarrassing as all get out trying to pry myself off the side of the jeep. Before you ask!!!! NO no one got photos:laughing7::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread