Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Not in front of the telly: Warning over listening TV

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #31
    us
    WolfPack member

    Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    11,757
    6312 times
    The Truth
    I don't worry about the cameras, I just watch tv nude, in some very undesirable positions so I hope they like it
    LOL Unfortunately jeff some of them most likely do,all male,you just might find yourself with a few stalkers

  2. #32
    RTR
    RTR is offline
    us
    Roger

    Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20
    1,479
    3675 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    I'd find out where the Camera is & Cover it with Shoe Goo or PC7.

    The Speaker, A spike trough it, Or find a way in & cut the Wire.

    If I find out there is a speaker on my TV Control Box, & where I'll spike the Speaker
    just as long as I'm sure the Remote still works of Course.

    Not that I do much Talking, Except to myself.

    I actually can go a Month without using my Voice on occasions.
    Even so. It bugs Me to Think they can even listen to me fart.

    Or Swear profusely when I step on something Sharp, stub my toe or spill Coffee
    Same here (on the flip phone). Also I may be old school but. There are things worth defending.And I consider "ones privacy" up there with "ones Freedoms".
    Last edited by RTR; Dec 16, 2017 at 04:17 PM.
    jeff of pa likes this.

  3. #33

    Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... Deteknix Xpointer Diver.... Fisher F19
    63,227
    24679 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    Comcast has Voice control. Just yesterday I finally found the off switch.

    I think it may have needed me to have a smart phone though , as my remote does not appear to have a speaker.

    What's very disconcerting to me though, Last summer they came to my door & told me I had a Signal Power Leak in my House somewhere .

    Just the Fact they knew this tells me they know too Much.

    They should Not know anything going in Beyond the Pole where their Wire
    heads into my House.

    & nothing Coming out.
    Re: LOL Comcast/Xfinity must read TreasureNet & know who I am

    Package I never Requested showed up today

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0005.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	615.8 KB 
ID:	1527853

    Will Be removing the Battery/s putting it back in the Shipping Package &
    Packing it away.

    No Bugging device welcome here.
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Dec 19, 2017 at 11:59 PM.

  4. #34
    us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

    Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    4,904
    4776 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    Re: LOL Comcast/Xfinity must read TreasureNet & know who I am

    Package I never Requested showed up today

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0005.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	615.8 KB 
ID:	1527853

    Will Be removing the Battery/s putting it back in the Shipping Package &
    Packing it away.

    No Bugging device welcome here.
    Do you remember when the Kremlin bugged the U.S. Embassy construction? There were tons of little listening devices that used the magnetic field of the electrical current flowing through the bulding's wiring to power them. No one wired all those little bugs. That's also why no one noticed them until the power started coming on and the security scanners went bonkers (or so I've heard).

    You'll have to disconnect the microphone or place it in a soundproof box to completely get rid of it. I've personally "seen" devices that work that way doing surveillance work, of course I would never use them, or even "touch" them.

    Of course, you could try living such a simple life that the person listening dies of boredom.
    Last edited by Chadeaux; Dec 22, 2017 at 04:25 PM.
    jeff of pa likes this.
    “The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

    A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

  5. #35

    Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... Deteknix Xpointer Diver.... Fisher F19
    63,227
    24679 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadeaux View Post
    Do you remember when the Kremlin bugged the U.S. Embassy construction? There were tons of little listening devices that used the magnetic field of the electrical current flowing through the bulding's wiring to power them. No one wired all those little bugs. That's also why no one noticed them until the power started coming on and the security scanners went bonkers (or so I've heard).

    You'll have to disconnect the microphone or place it in a soundproof box to completely get rid of it. I've personally "seen" devices that work that way doing surveillance work, of course I would never use them, or even "touch" them.

    Of course, you could try living such a simple life that the person listening dies of boredom.
    I'm Storing the Package in my Toilet tank Just in case, they like hearing Flushing

  6. #36
    us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

    Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    4,904
    4776 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    I'm Storing the Package in my Toilet tank Just in case, they like hearing Flushing
    Ah, using the acoustic properties of water to amplify sounds in your entire home for the microphone(s) so they don't miss a moment or a word in your conversations.

    Are you sure you are looking for privacy?
    “The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

    A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. What are you listening too?
    By MuckyBottles in forum Music
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: Nov 22, 2014, 06:34 PM
  2. What are you listening too?
    By MuckyBottles in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: Nov 19, 2014, 01:01 AM
  3. Hot Mic,you never know whos listening.
    By worldtalker in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jul 10, 2013, 08:55 PM
  4. What are you listening to right now?
    By tomswift123 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Aug 18, 2012, 12:50 AM
  5. Thanks for listening!
    By shepcal in forum TreasureNet FAQ/Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 01, 2011, 11:16 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0