GPAA event Stockton

diverrick

Jan 18, 2011
Vacaville, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Eureka gold
Primary Interest:
Other
I decided to drive on down to the GPAA event in Stockton yesterday and listen to Keven Hoagland, and Jim form Whites talk. It was all going well, driving on I-5 in the slow lane. Decided to pass the vehicle in front of me, so I waited until a faster vehicle passed me on the Left (fast lane), then signalled and changed lanes. Just as I was tucked in behind the faster car, I looked ahead to see an ENTIRE TRUCK TREAD smack dab in the middle of my lane. The car I had been passing was on my Right, so no way to go around. Had no time to do much but curse and hold on tight. Slammed into that puppy at about 80 MPH. Knocked the car pretty hard but it stayed on track. No idea if anything is messed up underneth. That thing was HUGE!! and taller than the clearance under my car. Some days it si not worth getting out of bed. Drive safe out there guys.:dontknow:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to drive on down to the GPAA event in Stockton yesterday and listen to Keven Hoagland, and Jim form Whites talk. It was all going well, driving on I-5 in the slow lane. Decided to pass the vehicle in front of me, so I waited until a faster vehicle passed me on the Left (fast lane), then signalled and changed lanes. Just as I was tucked in behind the faster car, I looked ahead to see an ENTIRE TRUCK TREAD smack dab in the middle of my lane. The car I had been passing was on my Right, so no way to go around. Had no time to do much but curse and hold on tight. Slammed into that puppy at about 80 MPH. Knocked the car pretty hard but it stayed on track. No idea if anything is messed up underneth. That thing was HUGE!! and taller than the clearance under my car. Some days it si not worth getting out of bed. Drive safe out there guys.:dontknow:

I hate when that happens :unhappysmiley:

Hopefully ya just shook the rust loose.
& buffed the under carriage.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread