New JFK Assassination Info!!!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many here have heard any of the interviews with Saint John Hunt (the son of E. Howard Hunt Jr, lifelong CIA man)?

E. Howard Hunt was the head of the Watergate Plumbers (the CIA and Cuban exiles who broke into the DNC Headquarters at the Watergate Hotel). He was a black bag man for the CIA, and personally involved with every type of covert operation the US participated in from the 1950s until the 1970s (everything bribes, assassinations, government supplanting, and more).

If it were just the word of his son, I wouldn't give it much thought, but he sent a cassette tape to his son, along with a lot of papers detailing much of what was on the tape. This was in 2004, and he made his son promise not to release any of the info until after his death (complicity in the assassination of a president has no statute of limitations). Well, he died in January of this year.

Here is a clip from the tape Hunt sent his son (as soon as the page opens, the clip starts):

http://saintjohnhunt.com/testament.html

Looks like a whole new can of worms is about to be opened up!

best,

Mike

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
gollum,

I am not doubting anything you are presenting here. I remember that day, November 22, 1963, like it was yesterday. I was in first grade, living in West Virginia. We were sent home a little early by crying teachers. I was staying with my grandparents at the time. My grandad was working midnight shift in the coal mine. His words to me were: "Bobby, they will try to convince you for the rest of your life that one man did this. Don't ever believe them.".

I have never believed the "one" shooter theory.

DM

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like Howard Hunt names all the names:

LBJ was driven by his lust to be President

usajohnsonlb3dv0.jpg

Cord Meyer was the Golden Boy of the CIA, and his wife was JFKs mistress (whose 1964 murder is still unsolved). He was the man who had the European connections, who hired Lucien Sarti (the Grassy Knoll Shooter) via the Corsican mafia.

jfkmeyercptlr0.jpg

Lucien Sarti (Sartee) was a very well known assassin and heroin trafficker from the late 1950s through the 1960s. His assassination bullet of choice was the exploding variety.

jfksartivd2.jpg

Frank Sturgis was the ultimate black bag man. Fought alongside Castro in 1959, and was betrayed when Castro went Commie. An accomplished killer, and one of the CIA Men who helped form Operation 40. This was an assassination group (mainly focused on Fidel Castro). He was also very close (because of his Cuban history) with the Florida and Chicago Mob.

150pxfsturgismugcd3.jpg

David Atlee Phillips was another CIA Man who worked for Howard Hunt in Guatemala and Chile.

jfkphillips7so0.jpg

Everett Howard Hunt Jr. Master CIA Spy of the 1950s through his retirement in 1970. Responsible personally for the overthrow of several Central and South American Governments (Guatemala and Chile to name two).

jfkhuntp2ik1.jpg

His son even says that he believes him to be the third "TRAMP" arrested on the day of the assassination (The one in the hat):

trampsog0.png

Best,

Mike

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the mob wanted cuba back---jfk's pop was a known bootlegger with ties to the mob--- the chicago mob helped get jfk elected (sam g. swung 3 wards in chicago area) the "margin" of his win---he was supposed to call out the air force for "support" of the joint "mob/cia" landing counter revolt) one of castro's close body guards was paid off and was supposed to kill castro at the time of the landings---but unknown to even the body guards castro had a hidden gun that only he knew of---so when the guard came to kill him castro got him instead--- castro then called out his russian fighters that he had recently got.---jfk called down to the airbase in fla told the gen to "scramble" the airforce for cover for the landings the gen said "OK" but before I launch them I will need written orders or proof---jfk wanted no paper trail--- so the planes never took off--the cia guys got wiped out and the mob guys were taken as hostages---castro said I am holding them --at the first sign of an invasion they will all be killed---these were family members of some of the biggest mob families in american so it blocked any farther moves on castro by the american govt----the mob was P.O.ed that he did not come thru with the airforce as promised and that because of it many of their family members were now dead or at risk at also that that cuba was lost to them--the cia had egg all over them and had lost many men and much equiptment plus jfk was calling for its break up blaming the "bay of pigs" failure on them---the secert service was tried of being used as a "pimp" service bringing in women in and out of the white house all night long and felt degraded by it, and the fbi under hoover hate him because he told hoover to "destroy" the "blackmail files" that hoover had spent years collecting---hoover had used these "black mail files" in the past to curry favor with presidents---by using them the presidents had the clout to force many powerful people to do as the president wished---this was hoovers power base and the reason he had lasted so long in washington and he hated jfk for telling him to destroy the files. plus the russians were scared to death of him--- he basically said to the russains "do you feel lucky?" and told them if they didn't remove all the missles from cuba he would call a a nuke strike on them---so the russians wanted him dead --the american mob wanted him dead--the cia wanted him dead--the head of fbi wanted him dead--the secert service didn't like him---so the folks that were normally the ones protecting him hated him---cia,fbi and secert service -and lbj wanted him gone so he could be the president--the power brokers & the mob wanted him dead and the russians were will to pay the paid the tab for it---a case of too many powerful enemys ---sorry but that the way it boils down---plus when "bobby" starts cracking down on the mob and looking into things---they set him up and "bang" hes dead---(Teddy K. is in the bag---they own him) they can black mail him --(the preggo girl drowned in the car) so he ain't saying squat.----jfk's son dies in a strange plane crash--if he would have ran he would have been a shoe in---when they go to "reopen" the hearings --all of a sudden folks rapidly start coming up missing or die suddenly.---johnny roseilli in a 55 gal drum off tampa? ---nuff said for now--- theres no way in hell ---theres ever been a bullet made that did the "magic dance" that that one is supposed to have done.---I know that-- anyone that has ever hunted or shot a gun more than a few times knows it----and to come out so perfectly & totally intact ---come on who ya kidding? Ivan

TEXMAN

Apr 11, 2007
Arlington,Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000di
gollum said:
How many here have heard any of the interviews with Saint John Hunt (the son of E. Howard Hunt Jr, lifelong CIA man)?

E. Howard Hunt was the head of the Watergate Plumbers (the CIA and Cuban exiles who broke into the DNC Headquarters at the Watergate Hotel). He was a black bag man for the CIA, and personally involved with every type of covert operation the US participated in from the 1950s until the 1970s (everything bribes, assassinations, government supplanting, and more).

If it were just the word of his son, I wouldn't give it much thought, but he sent a cassette tape to his son, along with a lot of papers detailing much of what was on the tape. This was in 2004, and he made his son promise not to release any of the info until after his death (complicity in the assassination of a president has no statute of limitations). Well, he died in January of this year.

Here is a clip from the tape Hunt sent his son (as soon as the page opens, the clip starts):

http://saintjohnhunt.com/testament.html

Looks like a whole new can of worms is about to be opened up!

best,

Mike

This was on the coast to coast AM radio show a couple of weeks ago....they played the cassette as well...

It's probably still there at www.coasttocoastam.com

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's where I first heard it.

I have the interview in MP3.

Mike

transplant

Dec 26, 2006
even after his death john Connelly wouldn't allow the bullet from JFK assassination to be remove from his body. if you have two different shooter then you would have two different bullet.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
nixon,ford both on the "warren" commission both became vice president and president---just what was it in the hotel that the "watergate" boys were after?----- proof that was in the democratic national headquaters regarding the jfk killings---thats what---the "bugging" claim was a "smoke screen". the real truth was much,much worse.

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I never have believed the official report on the JFK assassination. Most thinking people I've known over the years never bought into it. I remember back when it happened many saying it was LBJ and others who headed the whole thing up. BUT, there was no proof and the news media in this country is completely controlled by a few in government who saw (now see) to it that any "conspiracy theories" were (are) quickly mocked and their propagators were (are) presented as idiot nuts.

Maybe one day the whole truth will be accepted but that time is probably a long way off. The media will pick up on this and all involved in its propagation will be slandered.

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
transplant said:
even after his death john Connelly wouldn't allow the bullet from JFK assassination to be remove from his body. if you have two different shooter then you would have two different bullet.

The bullet from John Connelly's leg was found on the stretcher next to him. It magically fell out of the wound!

Best,

Mike

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
yah right---when pigs fly--a bullet (or at least part of one) was in his arm if I remember correctly---if the magic bullet is so fully intact were did the bullet or part of a bullet "left" in connely come from? Ivan

jglunt

Feb 15, 2005
On the big Muskegon River in W. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been 142 years and the Lincoln assassination conspiracy has never been fully revealed so I don't expect any startling revelations in the the JFK matter any time soon.

Anything E. Howard Hunt has testified to in that recording will be largely ignored or discredited as maniacal ravings by the media who will only focus on what they see as his Watergate tainted lack of credibility.

I believe most thinking people have come to the same basic conclusions after years of little bits and pieces coming out here and there that parallel what he is saying...they just haven't had all the player's names and faces.

Jim

S

skydiv

lbj ordered the limo to detroit right after the shooting to be detailed before it good be inspected.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Didn't the Warren Commission put a stipulation on certain evidence being held for something like 50-75 years before it could be released to the public? I recall when I heard it (I was a young adult in Dallas that November day, by the way) I remember thinking, "I'll be dead by then."

I wrote up what I saw and heard and experienced and have passed it on to my children, along with my own personal beliefs, which definitely differ with the Warren Commission's. I lived 7 blocks from Oswald and 2 blocks from the Tippett death site, and about 6 blocks from the theatre, almost dead center between the three. I still in my lifetime have not seen as many police cars as swarmed my neighborhood that day while I sat on my front steps. A day I will never forget, let me tell you. -Noodle

timbuckII

Jan 12, 2007
Noodle said:
Didn't the Warren Commission put a stipulation on certain evidence being held for something like 50-75 years before it could be released to the public? I recall when I heard it (I was a young adult in Dallas that November day, by the way) I remember thinking, "I'll be dead by then."

I wrote up what I saw and heard and experienced and have passed it on to my children, along with my own personal beliefs, which definitely differ with the Warren Commission's. I lived 7 blocks from Oswald and 2 blocks from the Tippett death site, and about 6 blocks from the theatre, almost dead center between the three. I still in my lifetime have not seen as many police cars as swarmed my neighborhood that day while I sat on my front steps. A day I will never forget, let me tell you. -Noodle

Seems to me I rember the date of 2029.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread